Hey guys. I have a problem. When I use my wah pedal it doesnt work. turn it on and it goes into the heel downnoise noise but wont do anything when i press my toe down. anyone know why it does this. Its a KH-95 Dunlop Crybaby btw.
I guess it's broken.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
It's Kirk's wah. it's supposed to be on all the time.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
IT sounds like the stick gear is not contacting with the gear on the sweep potentiometer. Look under the pedal plate and observe if it makes contact and rotates the round gear when you push the plate up and down.

There is a small bar or plastic looped tab behind the stick gear that is affixed with a screw to hold it to the potentiometer gear. Sometimes the stick slips out or the little bar rotates, causing the two gear pieces to lose contact.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
Last edited by ConfederateAxe at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by Jhachey22
It's Kirk's wah. it's supposed to be on all the time.

Stupid comments like that won't help TS.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by ConfederateAxe
IT sounds like the stick gear is not contacting with the gear on the sweep potentiometer. Look under the pedal plate and observe if it makes contact and rotates the round gear when you push the plate up and down.

There is a small bar or plastic looped tab behind the stick gear that is affixed with a screw to hold it to the potentiometer gear. Sometimes the stick slips out or the little bar rotates, causing the two gear pieces to lose contact.

would the round gear possibly be the one with the grease on it. cause that one moves. and if its not. is what u said easily fixable? sorry. im a complete beginner at this type of stuff.
If it moves then there is nothing mechanically wrong with the wah, but rather something wrong with the wah electronically. I'd have the Wah replaced or repaired by Dunlop according to applicable warranty.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.