Hi guys!
I wrote and recorded this song with help from my drummer (who played the drums, LOL).
Any comments or constructive crit would be very much appreciated. The song is not finished. No lyrics, but the basic structure is there. When we get lyrics I will work on transitions, the bridge, the ending, and overall lengthyness.
Its labeled WHEEEEEEE
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/c3powil/music/all/play767384
Headphones make the quality better.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
hey dude i loved the intro demo but everything else is power chords(except for eclipse) wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is ok as far song structure but that kind of music is unattractive to me.
The more I listen to it the more I begin to dislike it. I would have expanded more into the intro demo idea, but my drummer dosent play a lot of that type metal.
Hmm, interesting. Rather simple and repetitive but (hope this isn't offensive) I could see this turned into one of those just like, fun songs. One that comes on in the car and everyone starts acting all silly dancing and singing along to it.

Or something.

lol.

What are you recording with?
That was the idea ^
You basically hit the nail on the head, there. Im currently redoing a lot of riffs for the verse and our singer is failing to produce lyrics....but well get there eventually.

Im using a boss micro BR to record.