Page 1 of 2
Inglorious basterds
District 9
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

District 9 blew, I don't understand you people... Did I need to be on drugs or something? /confused
Quote by maidenrulz19
Inglorious basterds
District 9

THIS
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
Quote by xFilth
Inglourious Basterds

The movie was good but I'm not a Tarantino fan so I don't like his style.Te extra long scenes where you ask yourself,man will this ever end.Luckily he did not overdo the blood like in Kill Bill,which wasn't even gore or anything,it was just funny and stupid.

Quote by J ! N
snow white does 7 dwarves

How about shut the **** up.You're not actually funny
Hodam,a stojim...

i wasnt being funny

snow white does 7 dwarves is a real movie and a good one at that p.s your language is disgraceful only noobs swear
Quote by maidenrulz19
Inglorious basterds
District 9

+ 1

but there really werent all to many great movies this year
POST RAWK
Quote by Azrael_031
The movie was good but I'm not a Tarantino fan so I don't like his style.Te extra long scenes where you ask yourself,man will this ever end.Luckily he did not overdo the blood like in Kill Bill,which wasn't even gore or anything,it was just funny and stupid.

Kill Bill was a homage to early Japanese martial arts films like Onna Hissatsu Ken and Da zui xia. Also, the choreography was heavily influenced by anime, this is why the violence, gore etc. had an animated feel.

Quote by J ! NJ

snow white does 7 dwarves is a real movie and a good one at that p.s your language is disgraceful only noobs swear

I for one, can vouch for its existence
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
Last edited by d3adh3adch3mist at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by goest
I didn't find 9 all that great.

Wasn't bad, but it seemed....cliche....

are you as fed up with tim burton as i am ? just asking...
POST RAWK
Quote by Azrael_031

Lighten the fuck up, this is the Pit.
-

Quote by crazywatermelon
+ 1

uhh Sherlock Holmes??? people are forgetting that one
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by crazywatermelon

Nah. I'm waiting for Alice in Wonderland before I deliver that verdict.

Quote by crazywatermelon

The Road?
Fantastic Mr. Fox?
Quote by crazywatermelon

I didn't even see 9 so much as Burton like as his other movies.But I still have nothing against him or his films.
Hodam,a stojim...
Up
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Inglorious Basterds was defninitely the movie of the year for me, but a close second that no one seems to mention was the Coen Brothers' newest film, A Serious Man. Anyone else gonna show any love for Larry Gopnik?
Inglourious Basterds

Quote by Azrael_031

Woah guys! mature guy here WATCH OUT!
/CENTER]
Inglorious basterds
District 9
Avater
sherlock holmes
public enemies
500 days of summer
Up
Star Trek
Watchmen
Harry Potter

Theres been enough to keep you occupied.
Fuck it.
Quote by Big Spender
Inglourious Basterds & (500) Days Of Summer for me.

+1, was a great movie. Up In The Air is meant to be really good, gotta getting around to seeing it.
RIG
Guitars:
Fender American Strat
Carvin Bolt
Aria Fa 71
Epiphone Les Paul
Yamaha FG700S

Amps:
Hughes and Kettner Trilogy Half Stack
Marshall MG *hides*

Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby
I saw 4 movies in the cinema last year, those being Star Trek, Transformers 2, Zombieland and Halloween 2. Star Trek was ok but i was expecting it to be better, there was no real build up to any events, and i had no idea of any backstory as i have never seen the tv show, Transformers was pretty rubbish because it tried to do too many things at once and done most of it poorly, Halloween 2 was better than i thought it would be but still not great, and Zombieland was pretty awesome, despite me expecting alot less.

So a bad cinema year for me, but i think Zombieland takes it, i also saw the Hangover, which i found hilarious, so its gotta be those two.

Still want to see Inglorious Basterds, Avatar, Terminator Salvation, Nine, District Nine and Sherlock Holmes, and probably more that i am forgetting, but i think i just went off of cinema last year.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by AlexRB
District 9 blew, I don't understand you people... Did I need to be on drugs or something? /confused
Agreed.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Inglorious Basterds, District 9, The Hangover, Avatar... yet to see Sherlock Holmes but have faith it is gonna be awesome.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by goest
Nah. I'm waiting for Alice in Wonderland before I deliver that verdict.

The Road?
Fantastic Mr. Fox?

ahhh i forgot about the road ! fantastic movie
as well as sherlock holmes
POST RAWK
Quote by Lucy14785
Didn't really like Avatar or Terminator Salvation.

THIS.

My list of favs -

Watchmen
Drag me to hell (Sam Raimi is awesome)
The Hangover
Star Trek
District 9 (The lead actor in this movie is my choice for performance of the year)
Gamer
Zombieland
Bronson
Sherlock Holmes

also here is a few that I haven't seen but look they could make the list when I do -

Moon
Boondock Saints 2
Pirate Radio
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Last edited by Wylde_Guitarist at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Backdoor Sluts 29

icwutudidthar

Madea Goes to Jail (I think that's 2009)
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Zombieland kicked ass me and my friends actually thought it was scarier than paranormal activity (which sucked sooooooooooooo fuggin much)

Zombies FTW
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Totally forgot about the Hangover, funniest movie I've seen in a LONG time and despite a LOT of hype, was still a great watch.
Page 1 of 2