So, I've gotten some new gear over the past month, but I saved the thread for when i had everything. So, without further ado, here we go.

By the way, apologies for the large pics. Resizing them on photobucket didnt do anything...Perhaps I'm just a photobucket noob.

First, my christmas present and new amp, a crate v33-212.

Second, an MXR Carbon Copy

Third, MI Audio Blues Pro

Ibanez WH10v2

And a family picture

So I guess I have to post a review or clips now, eh?

Alright.

I'll do it for the WH10.

Price: $100 from guitar center

Features:
Level knob, dry out. Nothing really unusual. The level knob also adds a gain boost past the halfway point.
9/10. I don't really require anything more than that; I like my pedals simple.

Sound:
I like it. It has a very wide sweep and it sounds great. It's not your standard wah sound. If you're looking for a throaty, hendrixy wah, this isn't for you and a vox, dunlop, fulltone, or similar is what you want. But it's good if you want something that's not really a standard sound. Or if you want to nail a Frusciante sound. My only complaint is that the pot is slightly scratchy, but that's fixable and may be just mine. And it's only noticable when you adjust it without playing anything, so it doesn't detract at all.
10/10. Sounds very nice.

Reliability:
Seeing as I've only had it a week, I can't say for certain. But it seems like it'll hold up alright. It's a metal case as opposed to the vintage one having a plastic case. The case itself is very sturdy. The switch isn't your standard switch, but it likewise seems sturdy enough. There's a foam padding on the wah that made it hard to turn on and off, but I moved it to the main body of the wah and it made it easy. Although it's very easy to accidentaly turn it off when you move that.
9/10

Overall:
I like it. Not for everyone, but it's a very nice, well constructed wah for $100. Only complaint I have is the switch, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
9.5/10
Last edited by TheZephyrSon at Jan 9, 2010,
HNGD!!!!

I'm eventually looking to get an MXR Carbon Copy. You happy with it?
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
HNGM!

So with the WH10V2, when you use it on the clean channel, does the volume fluctuate with the sweep? Is it very smooth and evenly sweeping, or does it go slowly and then fast all of a sudden?

Also, do you plan to mod the amp? I heard soundclips of an SLO modded V33, and it was really nice.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Quote by eteam_sammy4him
HNGD!!!!

I'm eventually looking to get an MXR Carbon Copy. You happy with it?

I'm very happy with it. It's a very nice sounding delay. It's good for pink floyd type delays or U2-sounding delays, and nice for a slapback delay as well.

Quote by ibz_bucket
HNGM!

So with the WH10V2, when you use it on the clean channel, does the volume fluctuate with the sweep? Is it very smooth and evenly sweeping, or does it go slowly and then fast all of a sudden?

Also, do you plan to mod the amp? I heard soundclips of an SLO modded V33, and it was really nice.

Not really that the volume fluctuates, just that there are scratchy noises when you play it clean and sweep. Not really noticable when you're playing. Actually, maybe I should take that part out of the review...

And I don't plan on modding the electronics (at least, not yet), mostly because I don't want to mess around with a tube amp yet and I don't want to pay to have them modded.
However, I'm gonna put some nicer speakers in there and retube it.
Is that a deluxe 85 thar?
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
HNGM!

The Crate V-series are great amps! The speaker and tube swap will do wanders for your sound too.

^ Thanks!

Quote by Greenwood991
Is that a deluxe 85 thar?

Indeed. Great little solid state.