This band are catchy as hell, and although it's not my usual taste, I'm addicted. They have an album due out in February and I'm excited to see if they produce anything new, since a few of the songs they have at the moment sound a little samey. Anyone like 'em?

Something Good Can Work / I Can Talk are probably my favourite tracks.
-

they are destined to be massive
such catchy tunes
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
****ing. brilliant. stuff.

I heard em on the kitsune comp last year and thought they were brilliant. The new album is all pretty much the same, but its samey in the right kind of way. They've written a bunch of stellar pop songs.
I'm glad that after three months people are finally starting to comment on the thread Yeah, the album is top.
-

Guilty pleasure. Well good.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by waldorphPRS41
The next Bloc Party. I definitely dig them.

I hope TDCC don't disappear like Bloc Party have though.
I heard Something Good Can Work in McDonalds a few weeks ago, me and my friend were in a flap about it.
I adore them so much. I love how Alex's Irish twang comes out when he sings particular lyrics!(:
Quote by guitar gyro
I'm really digging their album. I especially love Come Back Home. Sooo catchy

Come back home is my favourite song on the album and they are also my new #1 band