Page 1 of 2
This is a question I've been asking people recently and I thought it would be fun to post on here see what the pro really want.

So my question to you is what is you idea (ideal? Maybe Idk) apocalypse situation?

If your a complete moron and don't know what that means here are a few examples.

Zombies - like/such/as Zombieland, 28 days/weeks later, or resident evil

2012- basically the theory that some caticlysmic happening is going to happen
>.>

<.<

Wasteland - something like fallout 3 or the mad max movies

Personally I would go with zombies
Yeah it'd be scary as hell but sooooo freakin fun

Now tell me what would you like to see/do during your hell on earth? Weather it be one I listed or something I forgot.
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
I'd probably go with zombies. But only if they're slow idiot zombies that can't go through doors.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by kalnoky7
can't call people complete morons when you write like that

You also can't call people morons when you think that it will be fun to have a zombie apocalypse. Also I'm getting tired of these apocalypse threads. I pick no apocalypse as my choice.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by PotBellyShogun
Wasteland. How the **** would zombies be fun?

Blowing mindless peoples heads off with shotguns, thats how it would be fun.
You want a wasteland where there would be no crops? Thats a recipe for starvation.
love is love // return to dust
i dont care but if the world is gonna end i would wanna be there to see it

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Lefties putting the world into a government controlled an- oh wait, that'll be in a few years.
The playground of the world
Quote by ACG
I'd probably go with zombies. But only if they're slow idiot zombies that can't go through doors.

Same, plus my high school is pretty much a zombie-proof fortress.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
pretty much, if the world is ending and shit...i hope go fast. i deal with enough shit in my daily life i dont wanna mess around with zombies or massive orgies in sweden or any kind of astroid hitting the earth.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by kalnoky7
can't call people complete morons when you write like that

I can and I did and there's nothing you can do to stop me :P
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by technicolour
how about a good old rapture?

Rapture's ok, but I prefer a Ragnarök myself.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

A nuclear war between all the worlds powers. All cities destroyed, all governments destroyed, only a handful of humans remain but with out the being unforgiving and unable to grow crops the rest of the humans will die off.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by catursly
group orgy of the entire world....

IN SWEDEN!

When the world does end, my theory is that heaven is one big orgy. You can have sex with whoever you want when you want. At least that is my heaven
Angus = god
Quote by crazywatermelon
I prefer a setting like "The Road"
THAT would be interesting

Are you kidding me? That whole movie was about how much it sucked for him. Any apocolypse setting would suck ass. Sure the anarchy of it sounds fun, but then you're one hundred percent reliant on yourself. There are people who will make you their bitch, or you'll get killed. Seeing how the actual apocolypse refers to revelations this implies you want a giant Seven Headed Dragon and the Three horsemen riding.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Zoot Allures
An asteroid.

I don't think I'd like this one. this is at the bottom of my list. I wouldn't want to know 3 years in advance that some fiery kill rock is speeding towards our planet, and the russians are trying to stop it WITHOUT nukes.

My vote is DEFINITELY for the zombies
Quote by tayroar
Are you kidding me? That whole movie was about how much it sucked for him. Any apocolypse setting would suck ass. Sure the anarchy of it sounds fun, but then you're one hundred percent reliant on yourself. There are people who will make you their bitch, or you'll get killed. Seeing how the actual apocolypse refers to revelations this implies you want a giant Seven Headed Dragon and the Three horsemen riding.

Theres a movie on The Road?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
zombies being fun what the hell. yeah all the people ive ever known turn into thoughtless monsters that are coming to eat me every second of the day..

wow sounds like a blast... mite be putting disneyworld outta business
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
God going goatse on us.

We all become blind.

People die.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by tayroar

the movie and book were fantastic i strongly suggest that you watch/read it.
but you have to admit it would be bad ass having nothing but yourself in a barren wasteland , surviving on what meager resources you have.
POST RAWK
explosive orgasms

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by crazywatermelon
the movie and book were fantastic i strongly suggest that you watch/read it.
but you have to admit it would be bad ass having nothing but yourself in a barren wasteland , surviving on what meager resources you have.

No, that would suck, we built the shit we have around us so that we wouldn't have to because along the line someone decided that it wasn't so bad ass. Think of all the small discomforts, like being dirty all the time (I can't sleep without a shower), or having bugs crawl on you in your sleep, not having heat and air. Then the big ones, starving would suck, and then there's the whole situation with other people attacking you. That all sounds shitty as hell.

edit: by the way, I did enjoy the story, I just wouldn't want to have to experience it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Jan 10, 2010,
A motherfucking skapocalypse.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by tayroar
No, that would suck, we built the shit we have around us so that we wouldn't have to because along the line someone decided that it wasn't so bad ass. Think of all the small discomforts, like being dirty all the time (I can't sleep without a shower), or having bugs crawl on you in your sleep, not having heat and air. Then the big ones, starving would suck, and then there's the whole situation with other people attacking you. That all sounds shitty as hell.

edit: by the way, I did enjoy the story, I just wouldn't want to have to experience it.

seeing how you put it that way , it would suck balls. i guess i think the whole survivor thing would be interesting.
POST RAWK
Zombies wouldn't be too bad, like everyone else said, as long as their slow and retarded.

What about something like that movie Daybreakers, where we're all immortal but going to starve to death? I'd start going cannibalistic.

<_<

>_>

Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Page 1 of 2