Hey UG, I'm interested in purchasing some wireless headphones for practice. Though i've heard that they have bad sound quality, I wanted some more feedback from some people before I went and bought some and end up regretting it. I'd like to stay at $100 or less but I'm willing to throw down a bit more for something really nice.

and if you really believe that I shouldn't get some please recommend me some nice headphones with a long cord as a plan B.

Thanks
Whats going to be your source for the sound and what kind of environment are you going to be in?
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
The source is just my amp (Princeton 112Plus SS) just practicing in my room.
Why don't you just invest in a normal pair of headphones then? Maybe just a nice pair with a long chord. Typically a bit longer than your guitar cable. What you could do is even rewire a nice pair with some shielded cable and zip tie it to your guitar cable. You could then have a guitar cable that follows with your headphone's chord. Everything would be just the right length for practice.
Just seems like a better choice to me. I use a pair of Sennheiser headphones with my amp. Nice long chord and everything.
Yea, that might be a lot more cost efficient. What model Sennheiser do you use?
I use a pair of HD201. Very cheap. Gets the job done for what I'm doing. Not sure how good they would really compare to a set of monitor headphones. I mean even with an amp you aren't going to be getting recording quality sound from the line out of that kind of amp anyways. If you wanted that you would go through one of those Line 6 PODs or whatever. The cord is long so I can move where ever I want.
Alessandro MS-1i's here, there made by Grado, u really should check them out, there $100 headphones rival 200-300 dollar models of other brands. there not wireless though