I really doesn't bother me

on a secondary note, I just saw goatse
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Good women should do #5 on their own, and all my exes happen to be friends with each other as weird as it is. Ive always wondered if they're just planning something like John Tucker Must Die
love is love // return to dust
i dont get #5
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
#10. Keep our hair long
Trust us, short hair is cute, fun, and just as feminine as back-length hair. Just look at Halle Berry, Audrey Tautou and Keira Knightley, circa 2005. It's not as if we're going to shave it off or sport one of Rihanna's hairstyles, but even if we did, we hope you'd find us just as attractive..

Bitches be crazy.

The rest is just plain obvious.
Was pretty meh. Didn't make me angry but i thought it was stupid all the same.
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
so ummm can anyone explain 5? they want people on the inty to know there in a relationship? wtf?
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
I'm pretty sure that number 9 is something that they just made up. I have never once even thought of asking a girlfriend to keep up with my shows. They're my shows, I don't expect her to watch them.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Whats the problem with occasionally asking your girl to make you a sandwich? SPOILER: Sometimes partners make lunch for eachother, relationships are give and take. And whats more: doing your partner a favour feels good.

This article feels like it was written by a very bitter woman, whose insecure about her freedom and therefore feels she must constantly assert it. A bitch for short
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
I agree with all of them except for the loosing weight part. If you're healthy fine, but if you're overweight/unhealthy, I would motivate them to loose weight/get in shape. Of course, I would never date a "fatty" in the first place because I am shallow..and quite skinny myself, and it's just no fun when you can;t pick your girlfriend up.