So I found a half-off CD sale today, and stocked up on new music. But my question is how many of you actually still buy CDs, and don't download?
I'll show you my dark secret!
I'll buy some, but I get quite a bit for free. Legally, though.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Whatthef*ckijustrippedmyeyesoutandthrewthemoutthewindow
Do you remember when we were young,
And you wanted to set the world on fire?
Well I still am,
And I still do.

My band needs a singer!
This exact thread was made last week.

And I like to have something tangible when I buy something. When my computer crashes, I still want to be able to listen to music
i buy cds from bands i like and know i like. if i try to branch out my interests i just download or look on youtube.

that goatse is gross dude.
I buy CD's I think downloadings gay because you usually just get what you've heard on the radio.
And mormon, if you aren't going to actually contribute to the thread then GTFO.
I admit, I lmao when I saw that goatse pic.

Also fapped.

Edit: I'm pretty sure a thread like this was made last week, I still buy searchbars, though.
I try and buy cd's as often as I can. the only times I'll download is when its either something new that I want to know whether i like it or not, or if its from an artist i really dont care about financially supporting, like rappers. otherwise, I always buy the cd both so i can have a tangible version, and so that i can support the bend, being that a lot of bands that i'm listening to could definately use the money
Peace is Possible.

One Thought,
One Action,
One Person at a Time.
i have a lot of cds, so when my comp crashes i just put them all back on. crashed recently though ;_;
I've only owned one CD my whole life. A Best Of of Fresh Prince/Jazzy Jeff (I was five years old don't hurt me). Been an illegal mp3 ***** ever since.
I haven't bought a physical CD in about 2 years.

I just download from Amazon. Cheaper, and I just archive all the files on an external hard drive so that I can recover them later if my comp crashes.
I still buy CDs. I've got around 300 of them.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
I still get 'em.

If they're cheap.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I download when I don't have enough money, but when I do buy something, it's always a CD.
They feel more real than a file that could disappear if my computer crashed, and I have better things to do than make backups. Plus, the album covers/inserts are nicer to look at in real life, rather than on a screen.
cat
i buy cd's all the time, someone has to.

buying cd's makes it more likely that the band will make more music
Quote by slipknot5678
I buy cds. Sometimes I download from iTunes, but that's about it.

This.
I prefer being able to hold some kind of physical object in my hand (ooh, innuendo) when I buy music, so I like to buy cd's. I do download off of itunes occasionally, if it's a cd where buying it would require I import it and spend an arm and a leg for the privilege.
I can't think of a signature.
I buy CDs from amazon quite a lot. I only download from Itunes if it's impossible to find on amazon or it's way too expensive.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I've stopped buying CDs and started buying MP3s (horrible file size compared to ripping it how you want) and then burning the songs onto a CD.