I've cheated
56 28%
I've been cheated on
108 53%
Both
39 19%
Voters: 203.
Page 1 of 5
I'm curious has the pit ever cheated or been cheated on?

EDIT: Crap I forgot to put the option never cheated. *facepalm*

EDIT2: Alright since the pit has told me their stories I'll tell mine too.
I've only had two girlfriends, but cheated on them both. I felt horrible. They both took me back afterwards, but of course it never was the same. Despite promising myself I wouldn't, I continued to cheat. The weird thing was I was happy when I was with both girls I guess I just have no self control....
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Last edited by Peice_of_Mind at Jan 10, 2010,
*everyone raises their hand*
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
No, but I am in the process of cheating with this girl I know. We are getting together for a **** meeting because her boyfriend is nice guy, but a little pussy.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Only when I've beaten the game once.

"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

I've been cheated on, and slept with women who where with someone else (most of the time because I really really hated their boyfriends) but I'm usually in open relationships so it doesn't happen very often TBH.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I've never even had a girlfriend...
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I haven't and not that I'm aware of. Have no reason to believe so.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Never been in a relationship... so no.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by rock.freak667
I've never even had a girlfriend...

Don't worry man It'll come in due time.

I've never cheated on my girlfriends in my life. I've never been physically cheated on (that I know of), but I have certainly been emotionally cheated on.... by both of my girlfriends I've had.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I read this article once and it said that monogamy was a thing humans created and a not something natural. Maybe we're just hardwired to go forth and multiply as much as possible with as many people as possible?

Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
A girl has emotionally cheated on her boyfriend with me. Despite the fact that I hated that guy, I still feel really bad about it.

Emotionally cheated?

Quote by Peice_of_Mind
I read this article once and it said that monogamy was a thing humans created and a not something natural. Maybe we're just hardwired to go forth and multiply as much as possible with as many people as possible?

yea lets go with that excuse.
Quote by Eddie616
this guy is of epic legend.

it's true.
People who cheat are assholes. Scum of the scum.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I've never cheated on my girlfriends in my life. I've never been physically cheated on (that I know of), but I have certainly been emotionally cheated on.... by both of my girlfriends I've had.

what the hell does that mean? they didn't have the balls to go through with it but they wanted to really really bad?
i accidentally cheated once still feel bad about it but she came on to me
Quote by supersac
i accidentally cheated once still feel bad about it but she came on to me

how do you accidentally cheat on someone?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
how do you accidentally cheat on someone?

Holy kashizzle Batman!!!!! You're not my wife!!!!!!
Happens all the time I'm sure.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by TunerAddict
People who cheat are assholes. Scum of the scum.

HEY! It's not our fault
Ok yea, maybe it is....

I've kissed girls who had boyfriends at the time. I'm not proud of it (although I had legitimate feelings for all the girls I did this with), but I find too many people are way to quick to pass judgement. One can get in some pretty difficult situations.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Yeah, I've done the Missingno. cheat a few times

I think everybody has...
Damn that Missingno for messing up our save files!

I've cheated, broke up with the person directly afterwards. There's always an underlying reason (unless you're just an ass I suppose); it's not an excuse but no one is perfect and there's genuine remorse, at least on my part.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I cheated, got caught eventually, and felt guilty and like crap the last half of 2008... So yeah, won't do that again.

Had a girl cheated on her BF with me last semester.

Friends been calling me a home wrecker
Last edited by Paroxysm at Jan 10, 2010,
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
I think everybody has...
Damn that Missingno for messing up our save files!

it's worth it for 99 rare candies or 99 master balls
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
Emotionally cheated?

Long story short, we dated, I moved. She moved on, I didn't. I came back for the summer, and she had a boyfriend. We started falling for each other again and before we knew it, we had a teenage chick flick on our hands.
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Jan 10, 2010,
Cheated on a girl who was cheating on me at the same time. Found out later that we were both cheating with the same girl.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Cheated on a girl who was cheating on me at the same time. Found out later that we were both cheating with the same girl.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
None of the above...
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Våd Hamster
If you did not get a threesome out of that I might have to slap you.

This.
...lucky bastard

Quote by angusfan16

That. Is. Awesome.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Page 1 of 5