What is the deal with the whole Line 6 Spider lll amps? Most people talk shit about them and that they are a waste of a power outlet. I for one have a Spider and I enjoy it. Has tons of song presets and lots of combinations. Another one is the whole bass=10 mid=0 treble=10. I always have that setting unless i'm doing some solo's then i turn the treb to about 6. Please someone fill me in. I am in no way a smart ass or think i know everything i just want to know about these things so i don't embarass myself if i was put in a position to either why i have that amp or why i use those settings.
I have one too. Don't see what the big problem is they're pretty good amps for the money.
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
It's not a bad amp, it's just that you can save up a little longer for an amp that's a million times better.

exactly. If you take them as they are, without comparing them to other amps' price/quality, then they're decent. But most people would compare amps before they buy one.
cat
They're ok practice amps, but they seriously have horrible tone. Compare it to something that costs just a bit more (and some stuff that costs the same) and it gets blown out of the water.
Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.
I'm not trolling chill out bro i'm just looking for some info cripes. But i always thought if i would get a marshall or peavey that to get the tones i would want i would have to buy pedals which are at least $100 a pop so thats even more money.