(Could've sworn there was already a thread, didn't find it. Oh well. Suck my dick.)

Okay, so Revocation is just really fucking hard to describe. They're like melodic death/thrash with touches of weird proggy shit and deathcoreish elements. Sounds like a total fucking mess, right? It actually works somehow. It's not for everyone, but I like it.

This song got me into them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXKJ0ivfqQ , the rest of that album is much better though for the most part.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
I have both Empire of the Obscene and Existence is Futile. Awesome band...I like Existence is Futile more I think. They are a nice cross of creativity, energy, and accessibility. I think they have some solid potential.
Quote by bokma
The only song I've heard was Dismantle the Dictator. I loved the groovy solo, i might have to look more into these guys

That's one of the best songs on EIF. And yeah, the guitarist does have a lot of groovy/jazzy tricks up his sleeve, which is probably one of my favorite parts of the band overall.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
I love em', Remind me of Children of Bodom in a strange way.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Saturday at the Gramercy Theatre, NY:

FOR SALE, PM me offers!:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifer - 9/10 Condition
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cabinet - 9/10 Condition
Jerry Cantrell Wah - 10/10
Dimebag Wah - 9/10

7-STRING/ERG LEGION.