Hi guys,

So I'll be graduating in May, and we are busy planning our grad trip - we have narrowed the location down to 2 places; Phuket and Koh Samui. I was just wondering if anyone here had any opinions on which one we should choose and why? Personally, I'm leaning more towards Koh Samui but if anyone has any opinions I'd be glad to hear them - I really need some help on making this decision!

Cheers!
If I had the opportunity to go to a place called Fuck It I know what I would do.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
If I had the opportunity to go to a place called Fuck It I know what I would do.

This.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
koh samoi IMO,.. thailand aye,.. where you go to university btw?
Quote by skidmarks.
haha im not in uni mate, im in year 13! (last year of high school FYI)

When I graduated from HS I went to Wildwood NJ. I don't think you can drive there from Hong Kong though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by goest
I got shit for graduation.

Well that stinks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Go to phucket and rape everything that comes within the vicinity of your cock. If anyone asks what your doing, im sure you know what to say.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Quote by skidmarks.
Hi guys,

So I'll be graduating in May, and we are busy planning our grad trip - we have narrowed the location down to 2 places; Phuket and Koh Samui. I was just wondering if anyone here had any opinions on which one we should choose and why? Personally, I'm leaning more towards Koh Samui but if anyone has any opinions I'd be glad to hear them - I really need some help on making this decision!

Cheers!

samui samui samui

has to be koh samui every time. phuket is crowded, dirty, sleazy and just too much hassle. and don't get me started on the russians.........

i live on samui with my wife ( we're both english ) we rent a house 2 minute walk from the beach. high speed internet, full satellite tv package, 2 bedrooms, all for under $400 a month. in phuket you can't get a dorm room for that price!!! come to samui, ya won't want to leave
Quote by jiminizzle
phucket go to nantucket

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
phuquet, I'm out of here!

seriously I wish I could have gone on a trip after High school! good luck with that TS
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
Koh Samui is a nicer place. Phuket is good if you want beaches filled with tourists. It's overcrowded, if you want to you can find really cheap hookers there. Or so I've been told.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Hi, there. I have heard so much about koh samui and phuket that we are planning a tour for one week. In this Christmas we are planning for a trip in samui villa. I heard in December their weather is very amazing but we are looking for a good hotel or bungalows within cheap rates. So, if you know any cheap rates hotel then please update some information about this.

samui villas rental
Phuket, because no matter how you pronounce it it has a rude word at the front.

Poo-ket (The real pronunciation)
or
Fuck-et
From those options, Koh Samui.

But otherwise, go to Phi Phi Island that's close by to Phuket... I haven't been there since the tsunami so I'm sure it's quite a bit different, but I loved it.
Quote by smithbell81
Hi, there. I have heard so much about koh samui and phuket that we are planning a tour for one week. In this Christmas we are planning for a trip in samui villa. I heard in December their weather is very amazing but we are looking for a good hotel or bungalows within cheap rates. So, if you know any cheap rates hotel then please update some information about this.

samui villas rental

Sawadee Kap - check out Mercure Samui Buri (in Mae Nam-NOT Fenix in Lamai) ( http://www.samuiburi.com/ ) if you like what you see on the webpage, ignore the prices, email direct to the resort manager ( an aussie called Shane ) and tell him Dave and Karen Billabong told u to contact. He'll give you a 'mates rates' quote. This is not blatant advertising or promotion: the resort is amazing, we have eaten in the fantastic restaurant many a time because of our friendship with Shane, and we have nothing to gain by recommending it. Me & the missus have lived here just over a year, and have no intentions of leaving. Mercure is close to Fishermans Village (where we live) and its the nicest village on the Island. Chaweng, Lamai, BangRak etc. are nice to visit...but I wouldn't want to live there. oh, and to add to the juvenile postings previously, its pronounced Poo-Get. Hope you enjoy Samui, might see you in the Lobster Pot, Billabong or the Frog and Gecko! Pop Ga Nah pern guitar!
Last edited by davosamui at Nov 27, 2011,
That adbot joined in february?
Phuket; he's been lying in wait for just this moment!
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by davosamui
Sawadee Kap - check out Mercure Samui Buri (in Mae Nam-NOT Fenix in Lamai) ( derp/ ) if you like what you see on the webpage, ignore the prices, email direct to the resort manager ( an aussie called Shane ) and tell him Dave and Karen Billabong told u to contact. He'll give you a 'mates rates' quote. This is not blatant advertising or promotion: the resort is amazing, we have eaten in the fantastic restaurant many a time because of our friendship with Shane, and we have nothing to gain by recommending it. Me & the missus have lived here just over a year, and have no intentions of leaving. Mercure is close to Fishermans Village (where we live) and its the nicest village on the Island. Chaweng, Lamai, BangRak etc. are nice to visit...but I wouldn't want to live there. oh, and to add to the juvenile postings previously, its pronounced Poo-Get. Hope you enjoy Samui, might see you in the Lobster Pot, Billabong or the Frog and Gecko! Pop Ga Nah pern guitar!

Fuck that shit, I'm going to Phuket.
West Ham United
Been to both places and Koh Samui is far nicer I'd say.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Butt Rayge
Hmm. Maybe I jumped to conclusions.

I just saw a bunch of jibberish a 2011 join date (didn't bother with a month) and a link and assumed it was an adbot.

On closer inspection the post seems legit. We shall see how this plays out.
West Ham United
Yeah he posted earlier in the thread. Probably legit.

Easy mistake, though. I mean, who wouldn't take one look at that and think 'adbot' straight away.