Does no one have any courtesy on this ****ing forum anymore? There is like little community between the musicians in this aspect on here.
You know not many people use power tab. That is probably why no one responded.

The song overall was pretty good. I liked the intro and the solo a lot but I feel the song should have ended with the clean part playing by itself at bar 40. Just the clean part with no other guitars but instead the song kinda dragged on at the end. It was good though and I'll give it an 8/10
You complained about not getting any crits after 12 hours of this piece being up? Come on, you gotta give it a little more time, maybe C4C, people usually respond to that. Plus, alo t of us don't use power tab like ^^ he said, sorry.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
this piece doesn't convert well to guitar pro, is it suppose to be 18/4,16/4 timing etc? xD
Last edited by zezikaro at Feb 9, 2010,
Power Tab takes 5 minutes at the most to install, I'm not good at writing parts for other instruments so why would I use Guitar Pro just to jot down Guitars?
Quote by Themadisraeli
Power Tab takes 5 minutes at the most to install, I'm not good at writing parts for other instruments so why would I use Guitar Pro just to jot down Guitars?

I don't mean to sound rude here, but in the end it's your problem - not ours.

And if you really want comments, comment on other people's stuff and they will return the favor.

EDIT: That being said, I downloaded the tab and will soon listen...
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Feb 17, 2010,
That being said, the given to received ratio of comments no matter how in depth the crit is is like 10%
Well, based on your behavior I'm not going to crit it out of principle.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Clean intro was alright, but a bit repetitive without any other instruments.

Actually, now that I look at it again it's fine I suppose. But it isn't particularly interesting to me.

Liking this distorted riff, especially with the harmonies...

Ohhh, nice and heavy, this next part...

Sorry, I had to import into GP, so I can't really mention any bars. The timing for me is like 16/4 and 18/4 and 19/4...

There's a little lead part that sounds like Zelda, which is alright. So far, this song has reminded me of Nevermore, which is also good.

I'm not a big fan of the stuff after the second 'chorus' - The heavier stuff, so to speak. I suppose it would be better with other instruments. But I'm liking this solo.

Hm, the rest is fine as well. There were some cool ideas in this song. There wasn't really anything I was unhappy... or discontent with. Nothing so bad that I would recommend changing it.