Hey folks, this is my newest creation that is also going to be part of a three part suite. If your wondering if that's a real xylophone, it's actually my keyboard. Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome. I'll definitely crit back also, Thanks!
Quote by v2a2n2g2
Hey folks, this is my newest creation that is also going to be part of a three part suite. If your wondering if that's a real xylophone, it's actually my keyboard. Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome. I'll definitely crit back also, Thanks!

hmm guess you forget the link lol
i like it!

it sounded really ethereal, yet so relaxing. Like a calm before some storm.
Quote by v2a2n2g2
Thanks! Have you got anything you want me to listen to?

i havent completed it yet, but its a zelda theme im working on. Will post here when im done
First off, thanks for the crit on my song.
In the beginning, i like that that deep thing, but some of the first chords are weird. When that echo-y guitar comes in at 0:15 thats really sick. When the deep guitar comes in at like 0:56 it really surprises you, but then it starts to sound a bit too busy and over-layered, it's hard to make out what happens. When ity suddenl drops out at 1:25, i love that delay-guitar, sounds great. The classical/acoustic section next is a really nice change in there too, there's some very nice guitar playing. However, in some parts it seems like the guitar is out of tune. I love when the bongo comes in with the xylophone. Those chords at 3:50 are very tasty, it's awesome when that electric guitar comes in and it all comes together. The fading at the end could be a tad longer, but I like the idea. Overall, there are some odd parts, but also some very cool and epic parts. This song has lots of different styles and feels throughout, it's really great. Awesome job here!
Check out my mp3s, I'll check out yours