So with half step down from standard everything is moved 1 note down

so instead of the E string being E it's not E flat and E is on the first fret?

I always thought there was no E flat ? or is this only in standard tuning i thought there was none in music at all
E -> Eb
A -> Ab
etc.

Eb exists but their is no E# since that's F but I think their are certain times when you may need to use E# though (don't quote me on this however). And yes E is now your first fret on the 1 and 6 string.
There is an Eb.

With standard tuning a half-step down, your top and bottom (assuming a six-string) strings are tuned to Eb, with the first fret being an E.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
There is an E# its enharmonic to F
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
E flat and D sharp are essentially the same, and used interchangebly.

The only reason to really go in depth on which one is used when is in music theory or in uncommon (or common for jazz and classical) scales. E sharp does exist, but I can't remember when or why, but I know it does.
Quote by Cobrevolution
And this, kids, is why theory is ridiculous.

Because if there is an F and an F# in the same scale the planet will implode and the pit will no longer think i cum blood and rape is the answer to every question known to man
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Oh so it's e flat now

I could never figure out what the "B" was rofl then i saw it and was like.... wait a second.

Now i get it,