hey i have a dean razorback explosion and i tryed to tune it by the knobs on the headstock, but the string doesnt change. can someone please help me find out how to tune it?the guitar was a christmas present, and i want to play it badly. and i might want to throw in another question also: when using the whammy bar, does it make your strings go out of tune? thanks.
it has a locking nut on it and you have to loosen it with an allen wrench to tune it and then when your done tuning it tighten the locking nut and your strings wont come out of tune

EDIT: loosen these

Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Quote by paperfone
rofl

dont post useless comments.

undo the locking nut, but bear in mind the whole floyd moves when you tighten one string.
and yes it will if you use it excessively and if it isn't a very good one.
wow thanks guys. now i can have a happy christmas. rock on to you all =)
Quote by zakky_s
it has a locking nut on it and you have to loosen it with an allen wrench to tune it and then when your done tuning it tighten the locking nut and your strings wont come out of tune

EDIT: loosen these

thanks. that picture really helped. i thought it was the floyd rose thing but it wasnt.
i was thinking waiting till 20th of january when the guitar shop opened after the holidays, but i dont have to anymore.thanks.