Page 1 of 2
You know what I'm talking about...
The times when you're so fed up with something that you just go crazy and do what you want!!

Here's an example (from a movie [Shoot 'em Up]): A guy is driving down the road and he sees another guy swerving in front of people and littering and stuff. This really annoys the first guy, so he just drives up next to the other guy and swerves into him, causing him to plow into the back of a parked car.

Has the Pit ever done anything like this?!
Quote by slipknot5678
I'm always crazy doing whatever the **** I want.

Cause he's a fucking cockatoo.
like the time where my gf of 3 years broke up with me on christmas and then proceeded to call me the next night and tell me she already had a new guy sleeping in her bed. so i ended up having a panic attack and punched a wall and broke my ring and pinky finger cause i wanted to hit something.....yup know the feeling well. i like this thread.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Well, when I found out that my friend (who is a girl) kissed me right after she gave oral to my buddy, I was quite angry.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
today, my straplock broke apart and fell down the air conditioning vent, so i went under my desk to try to salvage what i could. my retarded dog came up and barked and made me jump and slam my head into the desk. then my mom comes in and starts bitching about me needing to get a job and to tell me to let the dog out while im laying there in pain on the floor in an uncomfortable position.

so i shot the sheriff

then a skeleton popped out.
I don't actually do everything I want very often. I get what ya mean, but I don't really have that reaction. Here's something that made me say "f*ck me" over and over again in my head. I took a couple of classes at this one campus not too far from my home, but I'd say a good 15-20 miles away. This one chick I thought was really cute seemed friendly towards me. I dunno if she was into me, but she might have been had I talked to her more. I dunno why I didn't. After that semester ended, I wished all the time I'd gotten to know her more. I'm at the mall the other day and she walks in front of me. She was at like a 20 degree angle to me so it's a 50/50 that she saw me. I was so startled to see her that I just pretended like she wasn't there. Literally just about 10 seconds later I said to myself "what the f*ck? GO TALK TO HER!" but she had walked into this store for girls only and I thought I'd look weird going in there. So I went to a coffee shop outside sort of hoping I'd see her leave, but I didn't wanna look like a stalker. I sort of walked around the general area of the mall, occasionally going in stores, but I never saw her again.
Last edited by The Madcap at Jan 10, 2010,
Every Leafs, Raptors, TFC, or Jays game.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Team_Snorlax
like the time where my gf of 3 years broke up with me on christmas and then proceeded to call me the next night and tell me she already had a new guy sleeping in her bed. so i ended up having a panic attack and punched a wall and broke my ring and pinky finger cause i wanted to hit something.....yup know the feeling well. i like this thread.

...dude...wierd that JUST happend to me. Minus the her calling me and saying she was sleeping with someone else part, although I figured that out myself.

Also shoot em' up is a pretty ownage movie.
Well... last thing i remember was going off on some customer. He was being a deuche and i told him to hold on while i restored myself into the computer program computer from the main one since mine froze. When i walked away i heard him curse me under his breath.

I literally screamed at him to GTFO.

he threatened to kick my ass when i got off.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
...dude...wierd that JUST happend to me. Minus the her calling me and saying she was sleeping with someone else part, although I figured that out myself.

Maybe she was dating both of you
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Ah... This thread is making me want to punch a wall less and less... Thanks, Pit!
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Also shoot em' up is a pretty ownage movie.

was her name ashley?
Quote by KTFM

Quote by Xiaoxi

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Team_Snorlax

damn bro,.. if you're kiddyn,.. **** you,.. if your not,.. **** that bit.ch
Quote by evening_crow
Well... last thing i remember was going off on some customer. He was being a deuche and i told him to hold on while i restored myself into the computer program computer from the main one since mine froze. When i walked away i heard him curse me under his breath.

I literally screamed at him to GTFO.

he threatened to kick my ass when i got off.

lol.

I kicked my 4 year old lil brother in the balls because he annoyed me.

I mean I lifted him off the ground and he instantly collapsed.

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Quote by Avery1
damn bro,.. if you're kiddyn,.. **** you,.. if your not,.. **** that bit.ch

i wish with all my heart this could be fake but its not and its shitty as hell trying to get over it
Quote by KTFM

Quote by Xiaoxi

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Team_Snorlax
i wish with all my heart this could be fake but its not and its shitty as hell trying to get over it

Stab her.

she will get the point then.
Guitars:

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Quote by Team_Snorlax

I feel the exact same way. Goddamn bitches -_-
Quote by williamdllr
Stab her.

she will get the point then.

icwutyoudidthurrr
Quote by KTFM

Quote by Xiaoxi

ಠ_ಠ
I was waiting for my boyfriend and his friend to get back from Florida with the drugs, but they were taking FOREVER.

So I did the smart thing and turned to prostitution.

Best decision of my life.
Quote by Team_Snorlax
icwutyoudidthurrr

gotta laugh and keep on living your life man.

everything happens for a reason.
Guitars:

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Quote by williamdllr

I dissagree respectively.
Quote by williamdllr

yeahh i know it just sucks, like i was friends with all her friends and i lost a huge chunk of friends with the break up. so its kinda like starting over. i thought about moving out of state to michigan but a few people got me to stay.
Quote by KTFM

Quote by Xiaoxi

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Iriathz
Well, when I found out that my friend (who is a girl) kissed me right after she gave oral to my buddy, I was quite angry.

Must resist urge to sig.

I digress.

Some teacher ratted on me and said she had me on camera smoking *near* school property one monday morning, but neglected to take into account she has me first hour.

F*ck everything, and I flipped over a few tables and slammed a door in her face, thus gettting me suspended, from whence I return outside to have a smoke.

Irony?
GTFO my sig
Quote by Team_Snorlax
yeahh i know it just sucks, like i was friends with all her friends and i lost a huge chunk of friends with the break up. so its kinda like starting over. i thought about moving out of state to michigan but a few people got me to stay.

I know how you feel...

my ex was my bestfriend for 5 years before we dated and I lost her and all my freinds that know her.

but I look at things like everything happens for a reason.

Gotta keep your head up
Guitars:

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Quote by williamdllr
I know how you feel...

my ex was my bestfriend for 5 years before we dated and I lost her and all my freinds that know her.

but I look at things like everything happens for a reason.

Gotta keep your head up

thats pretty much the only thing i can do really.
Quote by KTFM

Quote by Xiaoxi

ಠ_ಠ
yepp yepp.

it's what ya have to do.

Can't give up.
Guitars:

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Quote by Ace88
Every Leafs, Raptors, TFC, or Jays game.

Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316

I lol'd
Guitars:

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Page 1 of 2