Anybody knows what these things are called?

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u334/Zalanzandar/DAMN.jpg

I mean I know they go on top of the string guide... and that they're supposed to keep the guitar in tune; but I just need to know their name so I can search them on ebay and... Can I put them on any guitar?

It's just that I'm getting a guitar with a Bigsby and I heard they go out of tune easily if I mess with the Bigsby so... help? please?
Locking nut. And you cant use them with a Bigsby, you'll need locking tuners. A locking nut will pull the strings out of tune when you lock it.
Locking nut? Locking nuts are standard on Floyd Rose (and other variant trem systems). Due the the Floyd Rose being a floating bridge, relying only on the push pull of the springs in the back of the guitar plus the strings tension, the locking nuts act as a way to "lock" the strings in position as to hold them in tune once the trem is "balanced" perfectly.

Your best bet is to get something called "locking tuners"...they're new tuning keys that lock into place. They are somewhat of a gimmick, but some people prefer them. Other than that, the Bigsby is known for not being the most rock solid, though its not supposed to be.

With a guitar properly set-up, a Bigsby won't present to much of a problem. I would either A) Not worry about it as of yet or B) Think about getting a guitar without a Bigsby.
lol, a guitar with a bigsby will probably have a locking neck end. whether it be at the nut or the tuners.
Quote by nathanhimmerich
lol, a guitar with a bigsby will probably have a locking neck end. whether it be at the nut or the tuners.

No, it wont. Very few guitars come with locking tuners, and a locking nut isnt compatible with a Bigsby.