Poll: Hitman 47 v rocknroll93
Poll Options
View poll results: Hitman 47 v rocknroll93
Hitman 47
0 0%
rocknroll93
13 100%
Voters: 13.
Listen to both tracks and vote for your favourite. Please make constructive comments explaining your vote so we can all learn what to improve on...

Hitman 47: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/hitman_47/music/play767091

Rocknroll93: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/rocknroll93/music/play766733

Voting is open for 7 days.

Best of luck with the duel!
Both tracks are nice and beautiful
Hitman, yours sounds a bit like a reggae with a remaining melody but its nice to listen to ...
you should be careful of the sound, sometimes distorted on the accompagniement
Rocknroll : your slide is very welldone and pleases me very much, we do not feel the pain too much in it but got to get a bit older for that... hehe, I'll go with yours
Had to go with rocknroll. Slidewesome . Though I agree with the salmon. It reminds me more about sitting on the shore of some lake that about feeling bad.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

tanks guys. Not voting in this poll because it is me.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Thank you for voting guys. @salmon, Idk much about recording, I'll try and keep it in mind for next time. :p Love your slide rocknroll, I think I need to get myself one.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

you're all too kind! thanks guys.

EDIT:

hitman, just get a longneck bottle, and if you have a sawcut it with a diamond blade carefully or it will just explode. then sand the sharp edges down. I have 2 glass slides, dad made both. if you dont have access to a blade, use Immense heat. and melt it. while it is meltin grap plyers and pull on the neck of the bottle. if it hot enough the neck should come straight off.

/offtopic
Quote by element4433

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Last edited by rocknroll93 at Jan 12, 2010,
hitman, liked the progression. not really a blues, but i liked it. i think the soloing was mixed too far behind the rhythm though. some parts you sound a kinda choppy and go out of time. the overall feel of the song was nice though.

rocknroll, slide work was pretty good. you kinda go out of tune with it so watch your intonation. i felt like it didnt really go anywhere though. very relaxing though.

i think im going to have to go with hitman on this one. they were pretty even i think in terms of playing, but i just liked his more.
Like the slide work. had to go with rocknroll.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
@rocknroll, Im going to have to try that out! Ill let you know how it works out.

@Blind, I kinda messed up the timing, Idk if it was me or the recording, everytime I thought I nailed it, some part of it wouldnt come out right. I tried to put in a walking bass line but that sounded even worse.

In general, how do you guys go about recording?
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Quote by hitman_47
@rocknroll, Im going to have to try that out! Ill let you know how it works out.

@Blind, I kinda messed up the timing, Idk if it was me or the recording, everytime I thought I nailed it, some part of it wouldnt come out right. I tried to put in a walking bass line but that sounded even worse.

In general, how do you guys go about recording?

yeah, i wasnt sure if it was you or just how it was recorded. ive had that happen a few times. try playing with a click track it might help.
how I go about recording? 2 singstar miCRAPhones
Quote by element4433

Quote by Roc8995
No.

:p lol. I mean, do you record the drums/percussion first, rhythm, etc?
Quote by jpnyc

on the track rollin and tumblin in my profile, I recorded the drums from a beat in my keyboard. therefore the drums wern't out of time. then I recorded the guitar. I recorded vocals next, and then the bass line, the bassline was only last because i was just going to leave the song as guitar drums and vocals but then i thought that I would add bass.

so when you are recording, it should go like this.
1.drums
2.bass
3.rhythm guitar(if you are recording multiple guitars)
4.lead guitar
5.vocals
Quote by element4433

Quote by Roc8995
No.

My vote goes to rocknroll93 because of the great slide guitar playing but to be honest, bost tracks are great and have almost the same level.
thanks for voting guys.
i feel sorry for hitman though, he didn't get a single vote.. atleast last time i managed to get 1 vote.

better luck next time hitman!
Quote by element4433

Quote by Roc8995
No.

:p lolz. I can only get better.
Quote by jpnyc