Alright guys I would like an opinion on my hearing,Confused I here you say.Well check out this on YouTube ' Marcosperry7 ' playing For the Love of God steve vai and let me know if the guitar is out of tune or is it just my ears.When reading some of the comments I think it might be my ears On a lighter note think the website is pretty damn good
You're right. It IS just your age.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Your wrong, Its santas age
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
No clue what this kid/oldie is on about but yes, what ever you said the answer is yes.
This is why we can't have nice things!
Nah I wouldn't have noticed it without you saying it but some of those transitions are a little too discordant

Edit: And I don't see how being 49 years old would make you think things were out of tune
Last edited by nigeltheginger at Jan 10, 2010,
It is most certainly out of tune.

100%EDIT: Listened slightly further and there was vomit.
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Jan 10, 2010,
Yeah it's out of tune. He's still not playing well at all though, don't understand the comments underneath...
Thanks guys I was asking out of concern for me cos I am going a bit deaf
how the hell could he play his guitar like that, i'm annoyed from the beginning by how off it sounds

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>