So my brother left one of his cd's in my stereo in my car, so I decided I would put the songs on it onto my iTunes. It turns out that it has live songs of Dave Matthews Band. It was a CD that had the songs burned onto it, and all my brother had written on the CD was "Dave". When I loaded it into the computer, the iTunes store didn't recognize any of the songs, so right now all it says is Track 01, Track 02, etc. I'm not the biggest Dave Matthews fan, I can only name some of his songs without having the title of it in front of me, and I'm trying to figure out the names of the songs, but I have no clue how I'm going to do this. I'm not even sure if this CD is just a whole live album or if it's a bunch of random live songs my brother decided to put on a CD.

What I need help with... How exactly should I go about figuring out the names of these songs? I've tried going to lyricsondemand.com to see if I could recognize the lyrics, but they have so many songs and it's hard enough to understand what he's actually saying, so that strategy isn't really working out for me.
You have no choice, you have to track down Dave Matthews and ask him yourself.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Get Spotify and listen through every single song by Dave Mathews.

Wait, can't you just ask your brother?

He lives in Findlay, Ohio, and I live in Marion, Ohio. That's a little over an hour apart, and I'm not gonna make him drive down here just so he can tell me the names of these songs lol.

The reason he had my car is because his was getting fixed or something and he needed a car to drive to his college classes.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
He lives in Findlay, Ohio, and I live in Marion, Ohio. That's a little over an hour apart, and I'm not gonna make him drive down here just so he can tell me the names of these songs lol.
Ever heard of a phone?
Quote by whyamihere
Ever heard of a phone?

Possibly.

The thing is, he's got so many Dave Matthews CD's and albums, he wouldn't even know what CD I would be talking about. And he probably doesn't even know that he left it in my car.
just grab a line of lyrics out of each song and google it. it'll pull up a whole bunch of lyric sites that'll have the name on it.
Quote by sandyman323
just grab a line of lyrics out of each song and google it. it'll pull up a whole bunch of lyric sites that'll have the name on it.

Yeah, I'm doing that now. It's actually working out quite nicely.
Quote by The_Casinator
Google some lyrics you hear.

This.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
whenever i hear a song i like on the tv or radio or something i listen out for just one line or 2 lines of lyrics and write them down. then when you get home type in google (assuming mary had a little lamb was the song):
" and everywhere that mary went, the lamb was sure to go songmeanings "

as songmeanings is the best lyrics site imo

good luck with it
I have a program on my phone that recognizes songs if I play a portion of it into the speaker. It's super useful, you should check it out.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.