'Sup everyone,

I was wondering if anyone who owns this guitar could answer me this: Is it possible to replace the scratchplate with one that is shaped like in a strat? Or are there cavities that won't be covered with a strat's plate in the guitar's body or is the body too different in dimensions?

I'm a big fan of the guitar (my brother's got one and I love it) and I've been thinking of getting one myself, but I'd like to replace the plate for more strat-like looks.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
here you go man. pictures taken especially for your question haha i'm watching the patriots get beaten into the ground, so i'm in a good mood as you can see the squier 51 body is really just top routed except for the section that should have the metal "bass" cover on it.

classic '51 pickguard

strat pickguard

but the strat pickguard would have to be modified on the bottom edge to really fit the metal cover. plus there would be a few screw holes left empty on the upper horn.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Wow, thank you so much, I really appreciate you seeing all the trouble for me! Now, the strat plate mod isn't too difficult - I was thinking of leaving the pup switch plate on, so I'll just have to carefully cut a piece of the pickguard away. Now, the neck humbucker is what's worrying me more... I might have to get a plexi with just a bridge humbucker hole and then carefully measure and cut a hole for the neck singlecoil... and, as for the remaining screw holes, I plan to repaint the guitar, so it'll be easy to take care of the holes while doing that. Once more, a million thanks for this!
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah