honestly i would go with the C 1 just because the other is usually a $1000+ guitar where i live so it selling at $120 or whatever seems like there might be something major wrong with it. (like warped neck or something)

i wouldnt buy from ebay however. i find it too risky not being able to try it out
I personally wouldn't want a synyster gates signature model, so the c1

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']RIP Rev....oh wait....

buy the C-1.

+1 well second part anyway. The standard imo is nothing great and if you were to get a Syn signature then get the custom. Schecter > Ibanez
Go with whatever bridge style suits your playing. If you aren’t going to use the whammy, there’s no point in wasting money and time on a Floyd Rose.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
+1 well second part anyway. The standard imo is nothing great and if you were to get a Syn signature then get the custom. Schecter > Ibanez

Lol RIP Rev should become the new 'RIP [you-know-who]'
c-1 any day of the week. what you do not want is a synyster gates signature on your guitar. I absolutely love everything a7x do but getting his sig ain't gonna make you play like him, plus what you want is your own unique style and sound. thats what you should aim for. not to sound like your idol. sure if you're gonna play covers, ajust your amp settings to sound more like gates or vengeance or laiho or tuck or wylde or whateva just don't buy the exact same guitar thinking that you will sound or play like him. it's about how you use it. and brian doesn't ever play the synyster std he doesn't even play the custom.. hope this helped without sounding too anti-signature!! and rest in peace jimmy. over.
(L) R.I.P FoREVer (L)
C-1, because you're bound to go off Avenged Sevenfold someday. I did. After one hour of listening to them.
C-1 Plus. If you want the Syn because you like A7X... read my sig.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.