This is a song a wrote after I got out of a relationship. The song is titled 'Brevity', which literally means 'A short duration' or 'The quality of expressing a lot with few words'. I wrote the lyrics and all of the guitar. I'm not a very good singer, but i had to sing it because I couldnt really find anybody else to, and I also played the guitar.

Here is the song posted on youtube. The recording quality is really crappy, so bare with me. The lyrics are all in the comments box on the right side. Thanks guys, hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rahNQh3wV-k
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Last edited by Watterboy at Jan 10, 2010,
Now I actually DO think you are a good singer. It was actually one of my favorite parts of the song. You did a great job of keeping on pitch and I really dig the style. On the other side, while I legitimately liked your guitar playing, I don't think it stylistically went with the vocals. It was too trebly which sounded fine for the little licks in between the vocals, but odd when you had both. However I think it would work as is if you filled out the instrumentation a bit to give it more depth. Basically, I think you should either add drums and bass, or redo it on an acoustic. Otherwise good work and keep at it! C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1235553
Yeah, I would definitly love to fill it in with some drums and bass if I could find some people who play this style. Thanks for the tips, and Im relieved that you actually liked the vocals, hahaha. The guitar sounds kinda crappy, mostly because the only amp I could get my hands on at the moment was a Line 6 spider iii 15 watt, not to mention it was recorded with the built in mic on my friend's laptop. But either way, thanks for the tipss.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69