Just looking for some infor as to where the cheapest deal is for the PRS SE tremonti here in the UK? Would be good if some of you UK guys could help.I was looking for a used one but the wife has told me to push the boat out and go new Ive seen £369 but is there anyone lower?

Cheers

Lee
http://www.expressmusicstore.co.uk/products.asp?code=80842

But apparently it's not a very good guitar and you're just paying for the name. You're better off getting PRS SE Single Cut since you get a flame top on it.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Express music have a really poor reputation so I would not buy a guitar from them. The one I bought from them was badly set up and the store manager started lying to me when I asked him to adjust it and has a really bad attitude. This was when I was quite new to playing guitars and didn't how to setup my own guitars. Now I know it would have taken him five minutes to sort out the setup issue. Just poor service, bad attitude and no attention to detail.

You should look at shops like PMT who have won customer service and industry awards that are staffed by helpful, friendly knowledgable staff. It is worth paying a little bit extra from a local shop with a good reputation for a guitar you can trust rather than saving £10 on a £369 guitar. There are plenty of good guitar shops in the UK.

I have got one of the SE single cuts and it is a nice guitar. Give one a play and see what you think.
Quote by Tokai09
http://www.expressmusicstore.co.uk/products.asp?code=80842

But apparently it's not a very good guitar and you're just paying for the name. You're better off getting PRS SE Single Cut since you get a flame top on it.

this was actually discussed in another thread. the tremonti is the only sig guitar iv seen that is cheaper than its counter part.

tremonti: neck binding, full LP control scheme, cheaper

single cut: more (and much nicer) finish options
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC