GC has an 80's maybe early 90's Kramer, burgundy with strat style pickguard, HSS setup, made in Korea, Floyd Rose II tremolo, most likely plywood body, maybe alder but I doubt it, maple fretboard. How much would you guys pay for one ? They want $399, they advertised it as USA Kramer LOL
Guitars: Agile AL-2000 FR / B.C. Rich Warlock
Amps: Vox Lil Night Train / Vox AC4TV8 / Dean Markley K-150
Rack: ADA MP-1 / ADA MP-2 / Quadraverb / Rocktron Hush (definitely need a power amp)
Some pedals, some other stuff
Sounds like a striker,i.e not worth it, but I would need pics to tell

EDIT:It's a Striker, and definately not worth 399
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
Last edited by TheSlashman at Jan 10, 2010,
if that guitar is really that old you should find some flaws. point them out to the employee and Im sure youll be able to get $50 off. tell him that the pickups will have to be replaced and so on
This is not a signature
Quote by vorgath
GC has an 80's maybe early 90's Kramer, burgundy with strat style pickguard, HSS setup, made in Korea, Floyd Rose II tremolo, most likely plywood body, maybe alder but I doubt it, maple fretboard. How much would you guys pay for one ? They want $399, they advertised it as USA Kramer LOL

probably ~175-225 depending on the shape. being korean, and the Floyd Rose II are the two main things.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Where is your GC???

edit:

If its that one, it its worth it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Last edited by CarbonDeath at Jan 10, 2010,
hahahaha yup that's the one, in La Mesa, CA. That's the Kramer. It's almost identical to the one I had in Sweden,only difference, maple fretboard vs rosewood.
Rack: ADA MP-1 / ADA MP-2 / Quadraverb / Rocktron Hush (definitely need a power amp)
I got a neckthru Kramer Stagemaster for $400CAD (well, they tagged it at that, I traded in and got it for less...)

No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Last edited by STABxYOU at Jan 10, 2010,
Striker = plywood body

Definitely not worth what they are asking for it, I wouldn't shell out more then $125/$150 for one, your local GC employees are on crack if they expect it to sell for $400
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I'll give you a price comparison in the current market for Kramers. A very good condition Kramer Focus thats made by ESP in Japan with a German OFR will go for anywhere from $300-$350. When you hit the $400 mark you're entering into the late 80's Kramer American Pacer market.
How $400 for a cheap Korean made plywood body guitar with a crap Floyd II can be a good deal is beyond me.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
LMAO thanks, that's exactly what I tought. I think GC went by the neck mounting cover saying Kramer NJ ..thinking oh that must mean it's made in the US, nope LOL

I'm looking for a second guitar, but hard to figure out which one to get since i need to try it out on a Vox AC4, i can't use my Dean Markley amp as a reference since it does color the sound quite a bit plus has a 12 inch speaker vs the Vox's 8 inch.