So i'm on musiciansfriend.com, and im looking at these highway one precision basses.

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Highway-One-PBass?sku=512762

Look at the pictures. It seems to come in sunburst, black, red, honey blonde, and white with a tortoise shell pickguard. All I could think was, "Damn, that looks so good, I'm gonna get this in white when I get the cash."

When I wanted to see if I could get more specs on it, I went to fender's site and found that bass and noticed that the white wasn't listed on there. So I go back to musiciansfriend.com, and saw the picture of the white right there. I went over to the drop-down menu thing, as if i was gonna order it, and noticed that there is no white with tortoise shell pickguard there.

Why is there a picture of a color that they dont sell? I mean, I know it sounds like I was only gonna buy it for that color, but that isnt true. I've played HWY1s before and like them. But seriously, wtf.

tl;dr I'm pissed off cause musiciansfriend has an image of a color scheme for a bass that they don't sell and taking out my frustrations in the pit.
yeah annoying, make a big deal about it? nah
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
They piss me off because they won't ship half their shit to Canada.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by joehhy
*stuff*.

Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
They just accidentally put the picture of a different p bass in there, you can tell there is a difference when you click through the pictures. The first four look like they just shooped different body colors into the same picture of a bass so when you click through them it just looks like the body is changing colors. The last one is at a different angle with different lighting.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Jan 10, 2010,
Quote by sketchy z
They piss me off because they won't ship half their shit to Canada.

check music123, Sam Ash or proguitarshop. they ship to canada and are my go to online sites.

TS they do sell it, they are out of stock. check back in a week
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 10, 2010,
I never used Musicians friend, I''ve only used Guitar center and Sam Ash online...
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!