Hello All! Just wondering if you guys wouldnt mind checking out my band. We are primarily a metal band but with such a wide range of influences, we are open to anything and are willing to experiment with our own music.

We did our first live gig on the 20th November, my first ever live performance myself, along with 3 other members of the band haha!

Our Set List That Night was as follows

The Four Horsemen - Metallica
Evil Dead - Death
Drowning Your Soul - Original Material
Black Sheep - Original Material
Mirror Mirror - Candlemass
Refuse/Resist - Sepultura

Our vocalist hasn't really had much experience or even practice singing before lol! but he tries to his best ablity... and has plenty of experience performing, however has never done vocals live before so i know loads are going to comment/complain about that

I apologise also for the live recording quality. Recorded using a Tascam DR-07 practicly right next to the stage! (great idea huh?)

If anyone could review the tracks on our myspace, or even just leave a comment saying what you think... i would be most extremely grateful.... thats if any of you guys have the time....... or can bare it!

(If you do like (for some reason) what you are hearing please do not hesitate to add us as a friend on myspace if you so wish!

Thanks very much for you time

http://www.myspace.com/criticalmassjersey - has the most tracks on it

other links

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/criticalmassjersey/

http://ursession.com/criticalmassjersey
Last edited by METALLEDDIE91 at Jan 10, 2010,
Bitchin'. I thought all the covers were great. The original stuff was a little weaker, but not in terms of the playing, it was just the songwriting. I like the bands you covered though. Death AND Sepultura? Badass.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
Bitchin'. I thought all the covers were great. The original stuff was a little weaker, but not in terms of the playing, it was just the songwriting. I like the bands you covered though. Death AND Sepultura? Badass.

Hahaha!, thank you very much man! , it is extremely appreciated! that being our first ever gig we obviously want to keep on improving each time changing the set around and incorporating new material. Were currently working on covering Saxon's Denim and Leather next as well as The Exploited's "F**k The Usa" lol!, dont think we are against america at all! we just like the song

What can i say about Death and Sepultura ... honestly! some of the best metal out there! Chuck is a huge inspiration to me and the other guys aswell as Max.

were working hard on improving the orignal songs "Black Sheep" was written about 1 week before the gig and we had about 2 goes at practicing it.

"Drowning Your Soul" was from an old band of mine that i wrote meant soley as a joke and we were worrying that are set list would come under the slot time so i suggested we chucked it in haha!

Thanks again! for your comment
Eddie!
Last edited by METALLEDDIE91 at Jan 10, 2010,
pretty kickass. i agree with the above statement about the originals being weaker but that improves with time man. keep working at it. overall it was one of the better ones. if you get time feel free to check us out. www.myspace.com/flashpointmetal. we don't currently have a singer but we just got out of the studio where we recorded 5 tracks. 3 of them are up on our page right now.