Well, I was thinking about it and the Matrix series is possibly further in man's future on the Terminator series.

In the Terminator movies the machines took over and were trying to destroy man, which leads to a war lead by John Connor.

Eventually the sun must get blocked out by the humans trying to turn off the machine's solar power and the machines set up the Matrix world in order to sustain themselve's off of the human energy.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You do know both are classed as fiction right?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
wat?

If you're trying to set up an argument as to which one would be more plausible then terminator wins, being able to articulate thoughts also helps aswell. When i was scanning my computer one day i ran into netsky files, and it made me shit myself cause skynet is already in the works. Enjoy your time on earth before the machines take over.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
You, my friend, are insane
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Aren't you the same guy who said he'd thought up a way to legalize weed ... which also turned out to be stupid?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
yup and The Matrix was the sequel Jurassic Park III

Actually, Alien was the sequel to Jurassic Park
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Both series are distant sequels to Road House, which itself is a distant sequel to Blazing Saddles and The Land Before Time.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
I don't mean literal sequal, but like you could play the three Terminators and the three Matixes after and have a story that would make sense.
Quote by BoxCarMothra
No. Watch the Animatrix, it shows how the war begins.

This ... but also avoid it, because like both sequels ... it's turd.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt

I thought about half of the stories were pretty good.
If Matrix is the sequal to terminator, then what was the prequal to Terminator

Your mom that's what
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by tayroar
I don't mean literal sequal, but like you could play the three Terminators and the three Matixes after and have a story that would make sense.

That's ridiculous though, my point is they are both pieces of fiction. Combine all the fictional worlds you want, it's fiction!! You can do whatever you want.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by tommyt

this.

it really bugged me, just the whole premise.
why didn't the atom bomb destroy all the robots, since nuclear bombs transmit EMP
Quote by imthehitcher
this.

it really bugged me, just the whole premise.
why didn't the atom bomb destroy all the robots, since nuclear bombs transmit EMP

Are you talking about the Terminators? That's not the only plot hole in the Terminators. I always wondered why they didn't just launch a full invasive force, and why after failing the first time they didn't just attack again until it was mission accomplished. It's not as if you can only time travel to one moment in time once.
Quote by tayroar

Oh, then yeah. If you meant this, then i agree with what Venice King said. They'd fit like you could make any two fictions fit if you tried.
Quote by BoxCarMothra
Oh, then yeah. If you meant this, then i agree with what Venice King said. They'd fit like you could make any two fictions fit if you tried.

I don't know I'm wierd and enjoy doing that kind of stuff. I like looking way too into things.
Quote by tayroar
Are you talking about the Terminators? That's not the only plot hole in the Terminators. I always wondered why they didn't just launch a full invasive force, and why after failing the first time they didn't just attack again until it was mission accomplished. It's not as if you can only time travel to one moment in time once.

if you see who i qouted then you'd realise i meant the animatrix

tbh any idea of war with like machines is stupid since even somethign as simple as a microwave emits EMP, there is no possible way 'humanity' could lose these absurd mad eup wars against machines
Quote by tayroar
I don't know I'm wierd and enjoy doing that kind of stuff. I like looking way too into things.

I do it too sometimes. The Terminator/ Matrix thing is kind of interesting. I've never liked The Terminator though.
Quote by BoxCarMothra
I do it too sometimes. The Terminator/ Matrix thing is kind of interesting. I've never liked The Terminator though.

I enjoy them as leave your brain at the door movies.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
yup and The Matrix was the sequel Jurassic Park III

TS you kind of have an ok theory though...
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!