For my English Assignment, we have to stand up in front of the class, and talk about 10 songs that relate to moments in our lives. I'm struggling with this task a bit and everyones making stuff up, so I thought I might.

So far, I have two points both of which are true, the remaining 8 I plan on making up with your help hopefully.

I'm not really a kid that gets out much, I'm only 15 and don't have enought moments to fit 10 songs to.

At the moment I have:
Rockin' All Over the World - Status Quo, the first rock concert I went to, and this concert helped me develop a taste for rock music.

One Way Ticket to Hell - The Darkness, The first album I had ever bought.
That's all I got. I would be very grateful if people could suggest some ideas.
Thanks.
Make them up, that's the easiest thing to do.

I listened to song X when I was in the car going to see penguins at the zoo
I listened to song Y when I was sad at *insert relative* passing
I listened to song Z every christmas.
I listened to song A as a child because it's my parent's favourite song.
etc, etc.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Jan 10, 2010,
I don't know your autobiography, so frankly this is impossible.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
If you're struggeling just make it up. If I was you I'd use the following:

Gwar - Fucking an Animal. Tell them it's about why you're not allowed to have pets any more.

Anal Cunt - I Set Your Baby on Fire. About why you're no longer allowed on public transport unsupervised.

Anal Cunt - I Snuck a Retard into a Sperm Bank. About how your next door neighbours horribly disfigured child was born.

Queen - Flash. By this point peoples oppinnion of you will be rapidly getting worse, so to avoid a public stoning tell them you were Falsh Gordon and that you saved them all.

Dub Trio - Jack Bauer. Tell them you were him too, it's going to take a fair bit of PR work to make up for the first 3.

The next 5 you'll have to do by yourself, but I think you get the general idea.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by SamXmas94
That is why, I am asking you to make something up! Anything

What What In The Butt because it is about your first sexual encounter.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by faultyy
If you're struggeling just make it up. If I was you I'd use the following:

Gwar - Fucking an Animal. Tell them it's about why you're not allowed to have pets any more.

Anal Cunt - I Set Your Baby on Fire. About why you're no longer allowed on public transport unsupervised.

Anal Cunt - I Snuck a Retard into a Sperm Bank. About how your next door neighbours horribly disfigured child was born.

Queen - Flash. By this point peoples oppinnion of you will be rapidly getting worse, so to avoid a public stoning tell them you were Falsh Gordon and that you saved them all.

Dub Trio - Jack Bauer. Tell them you were him too, it's going to take a fair bit of PR work to make up for the first 3.

The next 5 you'll have to do by yourself, but I think you get the general idea.

I lol'd
GWAR!!!!!!!
last.fm
"If I could prove by logic that you would die in five minutes, I should be sorry you were going to die, but my sorrow would be very much mitigated by pleasure in the proof."
G.H. Hardy
Ever had to sit in a waiting room? For a long time? Get bored?
"Waiting Room" by Fugazi.
this isn't this hard dude. make it up yourself.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by SamXmas94
I'm not a very good creative thinker :P

Did you read my post? Because my dog has since done so and completed the task, and just for the record - My cat's the smart one.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
That's pretty crap. My speech thing for GCSE Coursework (if that's what it is) was on Islamic immigration because it was the headline on the News the night before. I took no notes, blagged it, confused everyone and got an A*. I liked having the open topic.