Good evening everyone,
Thinking of building a BYOC large Beaver... trouble is I have never done in before, I am nt technically/electronically minded, but know the very basics of soldering (meaning I can solder a cable) although I haven't done any in the last 15 years.
Providing that I follow the instructions to the letter, would I be successsful witn this? How hard is this particular pedal? Anyone tried it?
I don't know about that particular pedal, but I did one a couple weeks ago without any soldering experience. Just follow the instructions and take your time and you'll be good.
Quote by Ace88
Forgive me, O bastion of ear tuning. My stringeth be old, my tuning be quick; hopefully one day your string will snap you in the dick.
Fuzz's are quite easy to build, but take a look at www.diypedalkits.com, all there pedals use strip boards rather than PCB's and they are based in the UK.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
It's like trying to thread a needle while wearing boxing gloves, while making love to a beautiful woman, while in front of the Queen, while on fire.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
It's like trying to thread a needle while wearing boxing gloves, while making love to a beautiful woman, while in front of the Queen, while on fire.

...wat?
Quote by Ace88
Forgive me, O bastion of ear tuning. My stringeth be old, my tuning be quick; hopefully one day your string will snap you in the dick.
Quote by Jak Archer
Fuzz's are quite easy to build, but take a look at www.diypedalkits.com, all there pedals use strip boards rather than PCB's and they are based in the UK.

That may be, but I want the Big Muff Ram's head clone, you see.