I bought my latest guitar from Amazon. Really beautiful Schecter BlackJack V1. Had an issue with the finish by the selector switch. Called them up and did a return. They sent me a label for free return shipping and overnighted the replacement guitar. This after they were half the price of everyone else for the guitar to begin with. No these are not sold as "blem" guitars either, they are an authorized dealer.
We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Current Gear:
Schecter Black Jack V1
Schecter Hollywood Classic (New)
Fender Telecaster
Amps:
1970's Randall Commander II
Bugera V22
I was unaware Amazon sold guitars.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
That's just amazong.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Lot's of unaware going on. I was surprised they sold guitars as well. Usually they just link you to some other vendor. They have a lot better shipping if it's one they sell. Will be place of choice to buy guitars and accessories if they carry what I want.
We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Current Gear:
Schecter Black Jack V1
Fender Telecaster
Amps:
Bugera V22
Dun dun dun.

Current Gear:
Schecter Black Jack V1
Fender Telecaster
Amps:
Bugera V22
That's a really cool story TS!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I got a Queen shirt for my girlfriend and a IT Crowd shirt for me.
Mine came in a woman size thats smaller than my girlfriend, and her shirt came in a size bigger than my dad.
I lost faith in online purchasing..
This is why we can't have nice things!
i was unaware me posting "i was unaware they sold guitars" would be so catchy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
i was unaware me posting "i was unaware they sold guitars" would be so catchy.

Clearly you were unaware that the pit is full of people who would be annoying if we ever met them in real life.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?