i dont really play infront of people much, don't feel im good enough to yet, but im worken on it. Mostly i just play at home playing around. All i've really learned are a few riffs and rhythms and i just play em randomly one after another kinda maken my own stuff up as i go to make it blend together for fun. im looking for some songs that sound good without singing, they can be instrumentals or not. Nothing to hard though please im a beginner

Thanks
BUCKETHEAD-Electric Tears, Colma and a Real Diamond in the Rough, all perfect, mainly acoustic albums.
Even if you don't agree with my contrasting opinions at least you have the solemn comfort of knowing that your differing point-of-views are wrong.
a lot of hendrix songs are entertaining without the vocals, but that stuff gets pretty complicated. Song for America by Kansas is mainly instrumental. It's really long too. I don't know if that's good or bad for you.
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
Quote by MaXiMuse
Muse - Nishe or Gallery

And find stuff from Porcupine Tree, they have some good pieces

As much as I love Muse, these are not acoustic pieces, and I don't think The Gallery would translate well - it's just simple repetitive phrases.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha