Hi everyone,

I recently got a copy of Cubase to use with my Focusrite interface. The installation for Cubase keeps getting hung up on one file, and won't go any further. The file is C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\stein__.ttf.

I'm installing it onto my Dell Latitude E6500. The system is perfectly capable of handling the program.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
You should contact the company. My friend was having issues with his Cubase LE4 registration earlier this week and he called them and said they were INCREDIBLY helpful and nice people. Give that a shot!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Yeah, I have heard that too. Just thought I would give this site a shot. Thanks though!
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Bugera V-5
Yeah, we're always happy to help here, but that sounds like a technical issue that isn't exactly related to the recording process so much. Unless someone here has had that exact issue before, I doubt you'll get a good answer here. Maybe Google that file and see if anyone has mentioned it before online.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Don't know why I didn't think of that, but I just searched the file, and there was a solution in the Cubase forums. It's running in safe mode right now, but I should be able to give you an update when it's up and running again.
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Bugera V-5