Hi, This guy wants 475$/375 (im confused cause he keeps changing the price but states that his guitar must go) for this guitar and he says he paid $800+. I emailed him a while back but he won't tell me what model it is. He only says that it's "Diamond Series" Which I'm pretty sure is all schecters that aren't custom.

Is it worth it? (keep in mind i live in Canada )

Here are some of the pictures they included.

That is a Schecter C-1 fr. This guitar has floyd rose and seymour duncan pickups, and on the picture I can't see a whammy bar, so force the fool to send it with the guitar. My expression of this seller is that he is just goofing around. Keep changing price, wont tell you full information about the guitar and dude.... the guy said he bought this for 800 dollars? Sorry for my language but that is fu**ing stupid. I see this for 340 dollars at e-bay brand new. My advice = screw this seller.
That might be a C-1 FR ATX; they sell for $800–$900. Not a bad deal if it’s in good shape, but demand zoom shots of the bridge and the back of the headstock/tuners—it looks dirty/rusted in that first pic, but that might just be the light.
I just got couple replies from the Schecter forum :P
They say its a normal C-1 FR and this guys a retard trying to sell it for this much because it sells for 400$ new.
Quote by Milumetal
That is a Schecter C-1 fr. This guitar has floyd rose and seymour duncan pickups, and on the picture I can't see a whammy bar, so force the fool to send it with the guitar. My expression of this seller is that he is just goofing around. Keep changing price, wont tell you full information about the guitar and dude.... the guy said he bought this for 800 dollars? Sorry for my language but that is fu**ing stupid. I see this for 340 dollars at e-bay brand new. My advice = screw this seller.

wrong, they're duncan Designed actives.

don't go for it. that's the price it goes for new, TS. He's ripping you off.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by jpnyc
That might be a C-1 FR ATX; they sell for $800–$900. Not a bad deal if it’s in good shape, but demand zoom shots of the bridge and the back of the headstock/tuners—it looks dirty/rusted in that first pic, but that might just be the light.

couldn't the ATX, only because you would clearly to see the color difference. the ATX has an aged white, this has a pure white.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
wrong, they're duncan Designed actives.

don't go for it. that's the price it goes for new, TS. He's ripping you off.

Woot woot, ye you're totally right My bad!
just tossing out there, that canadians pay way more for gear.

here in new york, that guitar is about $250-275 used.
and you'd need to play it, to check for bridge problems.

in canada, it's usually +$150-200 type thing.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Jan 11, 2010,
Might be worth noting that is I think the 3rd version of the C-1 FR and was available back about 2 or 3 years ago before they discontinued it and then re-introduced it.