Nice to see how the judge reacts, you'd love to have her around in an emergency. Also, isn't there some kind of a thing about filming a court case? Or is that not in every country?
The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Haha that artical is rather amusing, imagine doing something like that in.... hhuuurrrgghhhhhh
Quote by Venice King

One guy had a heart attack on stage in a play and when the other actors asked if there was a doctor in the audience, all the crowd just kept laughing thinking it was part of the act. Bad times
Last edited by the_hoodster at Jan 10, 2010,
Quote by the_hoodster
One guy had a heart attack on stage in a play and when the other actors asked for a doctor all the crowd just kept laughing thinking it was part of the act. Bad times

Wasn't that the comedian guy Tommy Cooper?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
The worst time to have a heart attack is whilst attempting to set the world record for largest set up of dominos.

Fixed
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Venice King

Or during a game of fake heart attacks.
*parp*
Quote by Bleurgh
Or during a game of fake heart attacks.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Haha that's amazing. The judge absolutely owns him, he must have just been sitting there thinking "what the hell is my next move?"
Quote by Venice King
Wasn't that the comedian guy Tommy Cooper?

It may well have been, I heard the story many years so I can't really remember who it was
It's the big one! I'm coming, Elizabeth!

E-cookie for reference.
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

It wasn't my fault they look so similar.
Did you here the story about the guy who got out of court because he wrote an angry letter saying that he would rather count the wrinckles on his dogs balls than going to court.
God bless America.....
POST RAWK
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by Vezdehod
Nice. The guy at 0:04 looks like Satch.

*puts on sunglasses

* Plays flying in a blue dream

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by crazywatermelon
Did you here the story about the guy who got out of court because he wrote an angry letter saying that he would rather count the wrinckles on his dogs balls than going to court.
God bless America.....

I remember that...I'd let him out of jury duty just for being creative.
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

Quote by TheBadPlace
It's the big one! I'm coming, Elizabeth!

E-cookie for reference.

Sanford and Son.

Man, I can't help but feel totally embarrassed for the guy. There is absolutely nothing he could've said afterward.
Quote by Necrosaber
Sanford and Son.

Quote by MightyAl

this is actually pretty old.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir