Today out of the blue, my Hardwire TL-2 stopped working. THe light comes on, but no sound comes out, and the cords are working. I found the perfect pedal, as using a Strat, it requires more gain than a humbucker, and it stopped working? HELP!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
ask a stupid question but is the battery good ?

i ask this coz the light comes on my ibanez pedals but no sound comes out when they have a flat battery
I haven't really used it, I've been using an adaptor, and neither are working. Nothing has happened to cause this, I've only used it for a couple of hours.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
hmm sounds like uve got a lemon...return it i guess...

unless....

uve got ur gain or level control on zero or something silly like that
Neither of those are it
Quote by chip46
U been using the wrong power adaptor ? sometimes they say to use the right one for a reason
I'd say check the polarity on your AC adapter and make sure it matches the pedal. Incorrect polarity can fry a device in a hearbeat.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
My battery option doesn't work either, but the AC Adapter is fine. I tried multiple batteries and no dice but the AC Adapter works like a charm.

I was hoping someone else might have experienced this.
amp volume?
guitar volume?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.