There is a fender 3 channel footswitch on sale and I'm curios if it'll work on a crate amp.
So long as it has a "Footswitch" jack in the back, sure.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Depends how the footswitch operates...if its a simple guitar cable ended switch with a simple on or off circuit then it might switch channels on the crate if that opperates in the same way.

However usually if its 3 bottons then there may be something more complex going on in there
Quote by Orethor
Depends how the footswitch operates...if its a simple guitar cable ended switch with a simple on or off circuit then it might switch channels on the crate if that opperates in the same way.

However usually if its 3 bottons then there may be something more complex going on in there
This.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It really depends dude, like if you just need an amp cable to connect the footswitch to the amp it will probably function but you might run into some problems.

Some footswitchs have have special cables that will only allow you to connect them to thier corresponding amps. I've seen a couple footswitchs hook-up to amps via a cat-5 ethernet cable.

So your best bet is to take your guitar and your amp to wherever this sale is and test it out, or figure out the sellers refund policy.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410