Okay, so... I really found out that I'm afraid of my mobile today.
I HATE answering the phone when it's either hidden or numbers I don't know.
Usually, I just let it ring and don't answer or contact the person until I'm sure who it is.

But, today... TWO UNKNOWN numbers have called, I have no idea who they are, but one of them left a message.
I haven't heard it yet, I'm a wimp... So I really don't want to hear the message either !
It's 11 pm over here... which is late for unknown persons to call me.

DEAR PIT: What would you do ?! And is anyone sharing my fear of answering the phone when strangers call ?
i share your fear, either that or im too lazy to talk to people when im busy gaming.

the explosions through my headset usually drowns out the phone anyhow.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

i hate answering the phone, even if i know the person. I wait for the phone to stop ringing and then text them asking what they wanted.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Ummm.... listen to the message? It can't hurt you, they stopped putting snakes and explosives in those years ago.
I dislike phones in general. I'm a crabbit bastard most of the times and just want to be left alone
I can't think of a signature.
I hate talking on the phone, FULL STOP.

I can barely hear, I hate talking to people I don't know. And in public, I don't like it because I think people might think I talk to myself.
Actually, an old man once had a heart attack and was about to call his son for help, but dialed the wrong number. I told him to stop bothering me and call 911.

After that there was a tiny media storm around me because I "saved his life".
Guitarist and composer of the band SHADOWMIND. Check it out:

Bandcamp
Facebook
If it's in the middle of the night, I would kind of be scared, but in the day i just ignore call.
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Quote by Dores
Actually, an old man once had a heart attack and was about to call his son for help, but dialed the wrong number. I told him to stop bothering me and call 911.

After that there was a tiny media storm around me because I "saved his life".
News link NAOW!
Quote by herby190
News link NAOW!

It was 5 or 6 years ago, all the news sites have removed the articles...

Bandcamp
Facebook
Quote by Todd Hart
i hate answering the phone, even if i know the person. I wait for the phone to stop ringing and then text them asking what they wanted.

What Todd said
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
trust me, COD4 and a High-def headset will solve all your phone issues.

you cant be expected to answer it if your head is on the floor.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by ctb
I hate talking on the phone, FULL STOP.

I can barely hear, I hate talking to people I don't know. And in public, I don't like it because I think people might think I talk to myself.

This. I can barely hear the other person and this makes me worried that they can barely hear me so I end up shouting into the phone. Which is really bad because I always feel slightly uncomfortable when I hear others doing the same.

Phones are horrible things.

I don't mind talking to strangers much at all, though. I'd rather talk to a stranger than a family member. Family members can recognise when I'm fake-laughing at their jokes. Strangers can't.
XIAOXI
I see where you're coming from. I hate phones, texts... I'm just too lazy to sit and type when I could actually talk to a person if I have something important to say.
Quote by MaritMatrix
Okay, so... I really found out that I'm afraid of my mobile today.
I HATE answering the phone when it's either hidden or numbers I don't know.
Usually, I just let it ring and don't answer or contact the person until I'm sure who it is.

But, today... TWO UNKNOWN numbers have called, I have no idea who they are, but one of them left a message.
I haven't heard it yet, I'm a wimp... So I really don't want to hear the message either !
It's 11 pm over here... which is late for unknown persons to call me.

DEAR PIT: What would you do ?! And is anyone sharing my fear of answering the phone when strangers call ?

I'd check the message. It can realy be emergency.

I'm confused. No one in this thread seems to like mobile phones... but look around you on the street... EVERYONE is using them, talking, lauging and do all the dirt stuff... i do not like them too.. i'm using my phone only to call parents or to recieve their call.. so why are they SO popular?

anyway, MaritMatrix I bet everyone here is waiting to hear who was calling and what's on the message
I hate talking on the phone, too. My hearing isn't great so I'm constantly asking "what?"

My last cell got a LOT of wrong numbers, and they wouldn't stop leaving messages. My outgoing message was Bon Jovi by CKY so I don't know why anyone would think they got the right number. Some 13-year-old girl kept calling because "her friend gave her this number, but I don't know who you are." Why is that a normal thing to do? I also had some credit union in Chicago harassing me. My favorite, though, was some woman named Lila who kept calling about some kind of business deal, and she was really excited to move forward. Her messages got progressively angrier because I certainly never called to tell her she had the wrong number. I've always hoped I ruined some kind of multi-billion dollar account or business proposal and someone lost their job.
Quote by Dores
It was 5 or 6 years ago, all the news sites have removed the articles...

Your a c*nt and fail at trolling.

It scared the living crap out of me when the phone at home range for about a year.
You aren't alone. I get that way at times, I just hate talking on the phone. I'd rather be face to face.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

You might as well answer it, it could be an emergency.

That's a mighty fine cock.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by mcjosh
That's a mighty fine cock.

but isnt TS a girl though?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by bass-boy-garith
Your a c*nt and fail at trolling.

It scared the living crap out of me when the phone at home range for about a year.

You're amusing. And just to give you more incredible facts about me; I'm also TS' boyfriend.

Bandcamp
Facebook