Hiya guys im looking forward to buying one of these.. i may not buy a line 6 but seriously looking for rp 1000 or gt-10. İ used digitech's rp50 rp 355 and line 6's pod 3.0 with deluxe pedal board (its my friends one) and a boss ME-20. İm a punk , rock and classic metal (like GN'R) player. As a lead guitarist in my band i use lot of distortion and need very good clean tones with good delay and reverb for songs like californication. İf you are asking amp models effects or distortion i will need all of them.

Please tell me your choice with reasons and advantages and disadvantages of others. Thnx

Gear:
Marshall Mg-100dfx
Fender USA Stratocaster (my baby)
İbanez GRG
and a damn guitar called swing (but it has a pretty good clean tone)
The GT-10 is awesome. I use it exclusively for all my playing.
I'm currently working on a system to generate MIDI from the motion of a guitar. More info coming soon.
Yeah they look great but i heard that their wah pedal is hard which i got problems with it and not easy to use in live.. also bad distortions
Quote by vaca11
Yeah they look great but i heard that their wah pedal is hard which i got problems with it and not easy to use in live.. also bad distortions

I never noticed anything 'hard' about the pedal, but I'm not sure what you mean.
The distortions, as always a matter of taste, I really like them, but you should try it out anyway if you can.

Also, I think it's more flexible than other modelers, it has a lot of effects and you can put them in any order you want.
I'm currently working on a system to generate MIDI from the motion of a guitar. More info coming soon.
XT Live.

It's a decent multieffects unit that is also amazing for travel or bedroom practice through headphones.

I really regret selling it since it was such a fantastic vacation amp.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I went through this same kind of deal not no more than a month ago. The only difference is that I don't play live but I cover a wide variety of songs for personal enjoyment. The fact of having all your effects and amp models in one floor unit is awesome. It came down to the line 6 and digitech for me. I ultimately went with the X3 live instead of the XT because of the sound through an amp over the digitech's sound and also the fact that the X3 had so many more amp models over the XT. The RP1000 does have the total amp model bypass that turns the unit into just a pedal board which is nice but I think I can do just about the same thing with my X3 but haven't tried to yet.
Well i looked ebay and i cant buy a line 6 beacuse of taxes of cyprus.. Also i cant try both pedals beacuse i must buy online

So

Digitech Rp 1000
1) Easier to use live
2) More amp models
3) Better distortion tones

Boss Gt-10
1) More effect

So which one ?
İm going to use it in my live performances so i need te be know both pedals advantages and dis advantages.. and which one is cheaper..

Band's Top Songs :

RHCP- Californication
White Stripes - 7 nation army
Slayer - Raining Blood
Metallica - Enter Sandman
RHCP - Dani California
RHCP- Ohterside

and some f**in good turkish songs with distortion
POD X3 > XT

I suggest the X3 done so much research on it , getting it on my next paycheck. (And thats for sure.)
Yeah but hard to get it.. Damn to taxes... So everyone is sure that Line 6 is much more better than others ?

Note: i want to write my name to pedal's screen.. i dont know why but i wanna see
VACA Dist. Label on it
Quote by vaca11
Note: i want to write my name to pedal's screen.. i dont know why but i wanna see
VACA Dist. Label on it

You can certainly do that on the GT-10. I have it set to fill the entire display with the patch name.
Line 6 XT Live all the way, perfect for all styles of playing, has more effects then you´ll ever need. You´ll love it.
XT live or x3.. i think x3 is little expensive.. how abouth pods ? or xt is enough for me
Then you´ll need a foot board, it´s cheaper to get the live version.
u wnt be able to see the names of patches on the xt when playing live (screen too small)
i'd take x3 live coz its an awesome amp modeler...
but if you already own a good amp and just want effects, it's more smart to buy the gt-10
dunno abt the digitech unit
Quote by ArSeNiK
u wnt be able to see the names of patches on the xt when playing live (screen too small)
i'd take x3 live coz its an awesome amp modeler...
but if you already own a good amp and just want effects, it's more smart to buy the gt-10
dunno abt the digitech unit

I can read mine just fine, if you cant then you are blind.
My friend X3 live is quite bad, 2 of his knobs stopped working after around his first year, it sounds nice yeah. Better off with X3 POD and a FBV pedal.
ok its my gear
Marshall mg100dfx
Japan strat (with usa pickups) (i will play with it )
Japan İbanez grg x2 (both gift from friends)
Swing fake strat

İ want a toes like super warm and cool clean , damn cool dstortion which i can play trash metal without stupid noises and a blues overdrive/distortion for smoother songs like slash's or white stripes