Anyone else going to this? This is a fairly big deal for us myself, as a Canadian who doesn't get very many hardcore shows..and this one is still 3 and a half hours away.

Friday feb 19th:

Liferuiner Structures Burial For The Living The Karma Cure Set Anchors Fox Fight Misguided Aggression Blacktop Recess Her Last Regrets Aarsonist Reborn To Ashes The Autho

(ew)

Saturday 20th:

Ruiner ,Defeater, Uplift ,RAH, FortuneTeller ,Bottom Feeder ,Punchout!, Shut Eyes, Can’t Stand, Cat On Acid, Lash Out, PlantXDanger

I'm thinking of going to day two. I'm kinda confused as to whether or not this is actually in hamilton or toronto, it says both depending on which myspace you check..also I've seen a couple different addresses..
Last edited by technicolour at Jan 10, 2010,
Liferuiner seems pretty out of place.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
I was going to go but i heard that The Carrier dropped out on the show on the 20th and it made me sad. Might still go though, i would love to see Ruiner and Defeater.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
I am also VERY sad at the absence of the carrier, but I think it'll still be a fun time. Especially if Ruiner plays old material lol....