Hello. I've been waiting through all holidays to post this up.

I got the Zvex Fuzz Factory and the Ibanez Tube King for Christmas.

On top of that I got a really good pedal board with a flight case, a Pedaltrain PT-2.

That's my Weeping Demon to the Fuzz Factory, to the Tube King to the Metal Muff.

The Fuzz Factory is a really great pedal. I actually submitted a review on UG a week or so on it, so I'll just pull excerpts from that.

I play a Marshall JCM-800 2210 with an Epiphone SG with Pearly Gates in the bridge and Alinco IIs in the neck. I also play my Ibanez Artcore with stock pickups for more Indie-songs. When playing with my Fuzz Factory I always use my clean channel. This pedal is very noisy with more settings than not. If you take the time to dial in the proper tone, it won't oscillate or feedback, unless of course you want it to, then you have about 4 different knobs that can control the pitch of the feedback or oscillation. So, yes, it's a noisy pedal, but it's almost designed to be.

The Pedal Board is great. It's really light, and it has a ribbed design so you can store wires under it. I added a surge strip to it and ran all the power wires under it. It works great, plus the ATA flight case is a tank. It's indestructible.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

nice, i've got the same pedal board, it's very awesome. one thing though, you might find it better to cover all four bars with the velcro, that way it's alot easier if/when you need to move something a bit
www.myspace.com/decognition

Guitar Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Freeway
Korg DTR2000 Tuner
Axon Ax100
Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mk||
Boss V-Wah, CE-5, TR-2

Bass Rig:
Ibanez sr700
Ampeg BA600/115
Boss MT-2
Quote by viper_mike
nice, i've got the same pedal board, it's very awesome. one thing though, you might find it better to cover all four bars with the velcro, that way it's alot easier if/when you need to move something a bit

I did. That's actually an old picture. I just covered the rest with more Velcro later. A lot easier.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Thanks for the enthusiasm guys.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400