Hi, I am an avid guitarist and I have decided I want an effects processor because I have a handful of pedals and really want to upgrade to 1 convenient unit with more effects. But I also want a loop pedal. So i was wondering If i could kill 2 birds with 1 stone and find an effects processor with a loop pedal built in....for under $400. I am aware of the BOSS GT10, but it is too expensive for me. Also, I've looked into the ZOOM series but their "loop" feature can only hold seconds. Am I asking for too much here or is there a product out there that meets my criteria? Or should I just buy a BOSS RC20XL and use my separate pedals from now on? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank You.
I think Line 6's M13 and M9 MFX pedals have a built in loopers.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Jan 10, 2010,
Not to sound annoyingly picky, but I would want a minimum of 30 seconds loop time, so the Line 6 m9/13 wouldn't do it for me. But thank you for the replies.
Quote by pickSlidin
Not to sound annoyingly picky, but I would want a minimum of 30 seconds loop time, so the Line 6 m9/13 wouldn't do it for me. But thank you for the replies.

.... it has 28 seconds. is two seconds really that much?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
.... it has 28 seconds. is two seconds really that much?

Oh my bad. I must have misread the website. I thought it only had SIX seconds of storage time. lol.