Page 1 of 2
what you every played, or heard somebody play music in place at which it was completely inapropriate for the place or people around?

for instance i once played "sir psycho sexy" at a school cristmas concert and the ramones version of happy birthday at my crandfathers 80th birthday.
I played Murder by HORSE the band during my crandfathers funeral
?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
My Crandfather used to play all sorts of crazy songs on his record player. Silly Crandfather.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I was at a metal show, and they played "Discovery Channel" by the Bloodhound Gang before The Faceless went on stage.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
someone played Big Bottom by Spinal Tap at my school talent show. I almost pissed my pants laughing.

"my babe fits me like a flesh tuxedo, I'm gonna sink her with my pink torpedo"
"Hey I Can Get Sexual Too" - Say Anything

I make sure my crandfather is NOT around when I play that song. It's really catchy, but totally inappropriate.

"...I called her on the phone and she touched herself; I laughed myself to sleep..."
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Last edited by classicrockboy at Jan 10, 2010,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
someone played Big Bottom by Spinal Tap at my school talent show. I almost pissed my pants laughing.

"my babe fits me like a flesh tuxedo, I'm gonna sink her with my pink torpedo"

once at one of my school talent show a fat kid farted the alphabet
At a high school music showcase, my ex-inexperienced band went out and played some terrible Linkin Park song.

I still can't help but laugh when I think about it.
I went to a very strict christian school.
At our school formal me and a few friends played "punch me i bleed" by children of bodom.
We got in trouble lol
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
All My Friends are Dead by Turbonegro came on my phones Mp3 player because it was on shuffle during the ride over to a classmates burial ceremony. Every one in the car with me was like and I was like
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Last edited by 2 15/16 at Jan 10, 2010,
My grandfather once covered himself in cranberry juice and ran around the yard naked, whilst screaming "I AM THE CRANDFATHER MOTHERF*CKA!!!!"

Crazy mormons.
I played "Another F.U. Song" next door to this douche bags house on his birthday. We were in my friends house blasting it and shooting all his friends with airsoft guns before we ran, it was one of the greatest days of my life.
Well I used to go to this strict as all hell catholic school, and I signed up to play their talent show. I was going to play Comfortably Numb by floyd, and I had to talk to the dean about what I needed. The second after I told him what I was going to play, he sent me out of the room and called in the teacher in charge of the whole thing... They came out and said that they weren't having the talent show because some people wanted to do "inappropriate" acts.

Apparently that was me
Quote by CaptinSpalldin
I played "Another F.U. Song" next door to this douche bags house on his birthday. We were in my friends house blasting it and shooting all his friends with airsoft guns before we ran, it was one of the greatest days of my life.

As silly as this story was, it made me feel warm and accomplished, as if good things actually happen. Not to hear my crandfather say it though.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Once, my Crandfather played Johnny Cash the day after a man in Reno died.

I s'pose you mean your Crandfather and Johnny Gash, not this nobody Johnny Cash fool you speak of..

at Kreators show last year...between Belphegor and Exodus's set...****in soundguy started playing rap.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by wizards?
Well I used to go to this strict as all hell catholic school, and I signed up to play their talent show. I was going to play Comfortably Numb by floyd, and I had to talk to the dean about what I needed. The second after I told him what I was going to play, he sent me out of the room and called in the teacher in charge of the whole thing... They came out and said that they weren't having the talent show because some people wanted to do "inappropriate" acts.

Apparently that was me

david gilmour would be so dissapointed
Quote by MinterMan22
I s'pose you mean your Crandfather and Johnny Gash, not this nobody Johnny Cash fool you speak of..

sorry, I have auto-correct off.

Johnny Gash
The playground of the world
Quote by MinterMan22

All that guy was good for was riding the coattail of the late, great Johnny Gash.

RIPGASHdime
My crandfather beat a kid up at my school for not eating his lunch
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
My friend plays a song called "I'm a Sexual Deviant" around her parents.
XIAOXI
**** Yourself by Steve Vai came on my ipod while on my player. My codfather was in the car!!!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
**** Yourself by Steve Vai came on my ipod while on my player. My codfather was in the car!!!

wtf is a codfather?
Quote by goest
wtf is a codfather?

Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Page 1 of 2