http://metal-mecca.com/

Metal Mecca is your place for all things metal! From band discussions to album and concert reviews, we got it all.
Request tabs, talk to other metal heads, and enjoy your stay at Metal Mecca!
*reported*

Stop trying to advertise.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
So tell me, ad-bot, is it totally br00talz and kvlt and tr00 and gr1m and funky-fresh?
Quote by Casketcreep
Metal is really awesome.
I'm a fan of metal.

It's not generic shit or anything.

Damn rights metal isnt generic, its the most widespread genre. Now the garbage you listen to, THATS generic shit.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Damn rights metal isnt generic, its the most widespread genre. Now the garbage you listen to, THATS generic shit.

Don't kid yourself, metal has become a sloppy, generic re-telling of the same blast-beating, double bass thumping story. I don't understand how people listen to it exclusively. There is good metal, but it's few and far between.
Nikolas
Quote by Venice King
*reported*

Stop trying to advertise.

He's not trying, he's doing it perfectly.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Don't kid yourself, metal has become a sloppy, generic re-telling of the same blast-beating, double bass thumping story. I don't understand how people listen to it exclusively. There is good metal, but it's few and far between.

I don't know how anyone can listen to any genre exclusively, its like eating the same food everyday. And you good sir are a fool and a dick. You should try listening to more than a few bands.