Page 1 of 2
always stoked for a new tarantino flick
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Eh. Not sure about that idea.

But I guess she probably made a lot of enemies in the first 2 movies. Perhaps she spent 10 years in hiding with her daughter, but now someone has found her? idk.

I still don't think another Kill Bill is a good idea. Though I suppose Tarantino wouldn't do it unless he thought he had a good story to tell.
Quote by phlip999

*struggles not to make off color David Carradine joke*

*sniggers uncontrollably*
possible awesome-ness....could very much as well ruin the whole thing
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
ehh, this just seems like a lame cash in sequel, I think the first two told the story just fine and I can't imagine Tarantino topping it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by silent caution
possible awesome-ness....could very much as well ruin the whole thing

Yeah. That's basically how I feel. I mean Bill died. The story was over. Why try to continue it now?

I don't necessarily think it will be terrible, but I just don't see the point in attempting to make a 3rd movie.
I will agree that I am worried.
It definitely seems like an unnecessary re-visting of the movies.

But then again.
It's TARANTINO.
He hardly ever disappoints.

I just don't know what to think with this one.
Quote by daytripper75
Also very lame and unoriginal.

It could be a good idea for, say, a side comic or something, but not another film

Let's see what happens
Quote by kalnoky7
the 1st target's daughter goes after kiddo

that could happen, but then i dont see her getting kung fu training and they cant kill the bride. tarantino makes all my fav movies though so im sure whatever hell do will be awesome.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I don't see how it could work at all, but Tarantino knows his shit so he'll probably make it good.
hope this DOESNT happen
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
pretty old news. he's been talkin about this since before I.B. came out.
but then again he's my favorite director so i keep up with these things
Quote by kalnoky7
the 1st target's daughter goes after kiddo

this, I thought this might happen as soon as she said what she did to the little girl.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
i heard about this a while ago, bit unsure about it though.. think it may be overusing the idea

Quote by TheReverend724
Kill Phil?

PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
The 5 touch heart explosion bollocks was fake and he pretended to die and is still alive and rather pissed off....or he's back as a zombie.
Quote by JackalUK
The 5 touch heart explosion bollocks was fake and he pretended to die and is still alive and rather pissed off....or he's back as a zombie.

Zombie. I like that.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by lateraluspiral
hope this DOESNT happen
I concur.
Tarantino, please do not ruin my fave Tarantino story.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by daytripper75
Eh. Not sure about that idea.

But I guess she probably made a lot of enemies in the first 2 movies. Perhaps she spent 10 years in hiding with her daughter, but now someone has found her? idk.

I still don't think another Kill Bill is a good idea. Though I suppose Tarantino wouldn't do it unless he thought he had a good story to tell.

tarantino only makes movies if he can come up with cool dialog. story? that shit is weak.
Sent from my iPad.
Tarantino talks so much crap between projects. Treat this as BS.
Gear: Fender Custom 3 Pickup Telecaster, Fender American Std Telecaster ('10 3burst), Fender Kurt Cobain Jag, Gibson Les Paul Std ('97 Honeyburst), Orange Tiny Terror HW + PPC112, Marshall JCM-1H, Vox Night Train NT15H, Fender Champ 600.
SWEET BALLS ! this could suck on massive proportions or kick an ass so hard you sh!t out of your mouth
POST RAWK
Well, it's a well known fact that Tarantinos favourite film series is the Man With No Name trilogy, which didn't really have any coherent storyline, hell, it had the same actors playing different characters. So I think he might bring back some of the characters, the themes and the feel of the films, without it being a straight up sequel.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
It'll be two hours of The Bride, sitting down to do her taxes.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by daytripper75
Yeah. That's basically how I feel. I mean Bill died. The story was over. Why try to continue it now?

I don't necessarily think it will be terrible, but I just don't see the point in attempting to make a 3rd movie.

Well nobody will know until they see it. I mean, why go see a film if you already know the plot?

*hides books*

>.>
<.<

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ehh... i was actually wondering last night what kind of movie tarantino would make next. and if its kill bill vol.3 then i will be deeply dissapointed... was hoping for an western or something completely new not some gangster flick or kill bill or whatever.
Quote by JackalUK

But the actor who played him is dead...unless it was shot before he died and it's like a tupac thing?
*attempts not to reference username*

I don't think it'll be that good without David, after all he was Bill. Unless it's like "Kill Bill Cosby, Vol. 3: The Pudding Pop Pop"

Then that'd be pretty cool
Quote by sglover34479
But the actor who played him is dead...unless it was shot before he died and it's like a tupac thing?

Let's just say Tarantino has the number of an excellent taxidermist.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

i have the feeling itll be the child of the first woman she killed in KB1
cos she told the child when shes old enough she can take revenge on her or something, its been a while since i saw it
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
ehh, this just seems like a lame cash in sequel, I think the first two told the story just fine and I can't imagine Tarantino topping it.

Yeah, I'm sure Tarantino needs lots of money.

As long as it's good, I don't care.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by sglover34479

Couple of bits of string and you won't notice the difference.
Page 1 of 2