The side of the small, Japanese car collapsed into the left side of my face. Aurally splotched onto a blank canvas, stuck, stick, stick stickstickstick, horrrrrrrror. careen down a side ofamountain, many long winding hills besides us, Allison! Allison! besides us where we lie, sink sinksink i felt upside, over and over
four seconds--four seconds--attachedtotheidea of four seconds after, head still spinning, i pray to god that i survive that allison lives and that i am sorry i am so sorry i am so sorry i am so sorry please let me live please let me live please let me live i dont want to dierollagain starting to roll over.
silence. sight scattered, blurred by cracks in glasses. still attached to head, head still on shoulders. both hands still on both arms. truck above on the road before the hill tipped over now layi g on side. allison beside me, could see blood and b gan to panic. th nking it was hers she was cut badlyon her head the blood flowed through her blonde hair striking it with lines an awfully crimson crimson. it runs down her head and like a skislopedown her nose to a point. drip and land on several pieces of br k n glass.satontheroof. upsidenow justrealised. al i on! lison. mouth full of an our own voice nor not the same blood caught in the throat likeatiger suckingdown toomcuh meat.not noticed much blood, in ym right ear thes a ringgg only in right ear, far away voice outside the crash.
"Daijoubu? Daijoubu?"
"h lpwenffffffd help---' tried culling outcouldt get words througggh sp-p--it(saLIva) fifteen seconds--fiftenseconds.unlactedh her seatbelt, fell head first into br k n glass. Our eyes meet. Our eyes meet and she begins to scream and I am rushed back into reality.
"itll be okay itll be okay itll beokay." I said over and over.
"Daijoubu!? Daijoubu!!" blackness, her faceagain and my right ear only hears everything, moves her hands, like precise tools, unbuckles mine
falls, no id ont. stuckpig stuck like a stuck pig. bled pig, stuck bled pig wont budge, wont move, sheet metal car pulled back over into chest, large rod ripped into chest, chest felt like menthol h d been rubbed over, over, over large vapors, a smell, a flash of heat, noticing the blood, pumping more, heart working, working, working.
"DAIJOUBU, DAIJOUBU!." peeling spine outribcage out, heart out felt like eversion.bound by chest by an alminum pike to the hide of the seat in the japanese car in the part of a life to a sea to a king i pray for my wife to let see the next day in the mudand the water of the mutual blood-- and with mud and water and blood on her face and the glass in her head and stuck in her cherried hair still caught on some spectral light she said i love you with so calmness and such clarity that made my heart flutter like it was the first time id ever heard her say it, say it, say it again, please keep me alive. i love you. memory hazy thirty seconds -- thirty seconds passed clutched chest pike in lung hard breadths width further and flexed, tendons in neck moved i love hr, i want to tell her, she looks at me,and says;
"Don't worry, don't worry. I love you."
I scream. "FfffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" my body drops. pullt self off thing, felt air, water faced and now colder thus to be evr been. got dark, go back, no nonononononononono.tellher tell her teller her
tell her.
tell her_/\_____/\_____/\___________________......
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
The side of the small, Japanese car collapsed into the left side of my face. Aurally splotched onto a blank canvas, stuck, stick, stick stickstickstick, horrrrrrrror. careen down a side ofamountain, many long winding hills besides us, Allison! Allison! besides us where we lie, sink sinksink i felt upside, over and over

This first section was the only place where as a whole the execution was too much, or at least... distracting from the actual content. 'horrrrrrror' does nothing whereas the jotty, disjointed style was much stronger and appropriate in all of the following bits.

The rest though, an absolute pleasure to read. This reminds me a lot of a short story by Robert Coover called 'In Bed One Night'; I tried to find a version online to post a link to but couldn't find a damn thing.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

this is part of a large story (about 11,000 words) that I just finished tonight and submitted to a local journal of art.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic