he uses only arpeggio ?? or there are many scales that are often used by him as well ??
can you show me the exact pattern of harmonic minor ??
Quote by W>O
can you show me the exact pattern of harmonic minor ??

It's just a natural minor scale with a raised 7th interval.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
For the duel lead attack, Tipton/Downing and Murray/Smith are unstoppable. For utter shred insanity the Great Kat is unsurpassed, kickass thrashers among my favorites are Alex Skolnick, and Destruction's Mike. Also, Yngwie makes the harmonic minor scale sound like no other, and for local heroes, Joe Stump is a damned proficient guitarist (to put it mildly). My original reason for wanted to play guitar was Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page

There are so many guitarists I'm inspired by

Thanks
Quote by sahara000
For the duel lead attack, Tipton/Downing and Murray/Smith are unstoppable. For utter shred insanity the Great Kat is unsurpassed, kickass thrashers among my favorites are Alex Skolnick, and Destruction's Mike. Also, Yngwie makes the harmonic minor scale sound like no other, and for local heroes, Joe Stump is a damned proficient guitarist (to put it mildly). My original reason for wanted to play guitar was Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page

Thanks

**Link Deleted**

Seriously?

*reported*

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I think that you should figure it out for yourself. That helped me alot in learning theory. But if you are too lazy, then yes, the harmonic minor is used frequently in neoclassical music, and so is the Phrygrian mode.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
If you can't figure that kind of thing out on your own, you probably aren't ready to play his music or write music in his style. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but Jason Becker's music is pretty complex both technically and musically. You'd best get studying your theory so you can figure this kind of thing out for yourself later.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I believe he used major and minor scales with accidentals whilst following the chords (as in, chord tones and arpeggios). My guess is that his style is similar to Marty Friedman style which is pretty well explained in his video "Melodic Control."
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by sahara000

Thanks

Ok, now was there really any point in posting this?
I have interracial polygamous extramarital sex, so I can impregnate my multiple cohabiting girlfriends and abort the fetus then lustfully devour it in the name of satan.