i just bought a new guitar and its rapidly becoming more obvious i may have got a lemon.
As a result! i need to urgently tonight/tomorrow find a new one to buy probably next week.

What is the best 7 string guitar you can possibly buy for under 1200 Australian dollars.

Ill be using a Peavey Valveking by the way and predominantly metal but its important that the guitar is capable of other styles .

i DONTTTTTTTT want a floyd rose either.
Probably an Ibanez RG7321, or possibly a Schecter of some kind if you can find one. You could probably get a Schecter Hellraiser C-7 for $1200 if you look around.
Quote by littlephil
Probably an Ibanez RG7321, or possibly a Schecter of some kind if you can find one. You could probably get a Schecter Hellraiser C-7 for $1200 if you look around.

i was looking at that ibanez, i played one and wasnt too impressed for some reason, mind you i only played it for 15 minutes so that definitely wasn't a fair evaluation..
what guitar did you buy already??
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Quote by brutalmania
is the schecter C7 Blackjack any good?

Just as good if not better than the Hellraiser, depending on what kind of tone you're looking for.
Quote by Dynamight
Just as good if not better than the Hellraiser, depending on what kind of tone you're looking for.

well i just liked it for the price lol cheaper than the hellraiser in aus.

my main priority is a good shred, metal tone, however i need to be able to play jazz, blues, reggae and probably even soul on it as im commencing a diploma of musical performance in around a month
How bout the graphicless cooley sigs? Playability FTW

Failing that the RG is prolly the bes t

Aaron
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
wait, are you the same guy that tried asking between an Alexi LTD 200 and a Schecter 7 string? (sorry if you're not)

but anyways, Schecter is putting out a sick line of new guitars, including some really affordable 7 strings in the Damien Elite series.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"